However his previous business was abroad. It was rumored that when he was going to return to China, several bosses who had cooperated with Lin Xi in business even joked, who can win the favor of this President.

Unexpectedly, Duan Qingqing was the first to throw an olive branch and it turned out to be to Engan.

"Mr. Duan means that he wants to see you in person and ask when you have time." Chen Yue continued.

Lin Xi thought for a while: "Help me make an appointment this Thursday. I will visit him in person at that time."

"Okay, Ms. Lin, I'll go talk to Ms. Zheng and ask her to tell him." After Chen Yue finished speaking, she hung up the phone immediately, turned her head and knocked on the door of the VIP room.

Lin Xi thought for a moment, then took the tablet again and typed the words Duan Qingqing in the search column.

On the screen, a picture of a thin man in a suit and leather shoes came into view. The information column showed that he was the same age as Lin Xi but his eyebrows were much more mature than Lin Xi.

Then there were various reports from the media and they praised him as the light of the Chinese without hesitation. Netizens on Weibo also commented on him as a hero who makes money from foreigners.

Lin Xi looked down further and saw the relevant gossip report that they suspected that he was Lin Zhourong's illegitimate son.

She thought about it, took a picture and sent it to Lin Dongxing.

Lin Xi: [Do you think he and Uncle Lin look alike? ]

Lin Dongxing's news came back very quickly. It seemed that he didn't work at the moment and was resting.

Lin Dongxing: [? ]

Lin Dongxing: [Does he look as handsome as me? ]

Lin Dongxing: [Don't talk about me, he can't even compare to the boss? ]

Lin Xi: [...]

Lin Xi: [I understand. ]

Lin Dongxing: [Old Lin is usually very prudent, there is no possibility of having an illegitimate child at all and besides, the scale of Cinda Private Bank is almost comparable to the scale of financial creation and Lao Lin can't go bankrupt and promote the illegitimate child to the top. ]

Lin Dongxing: [This is not scientific. ]

Lin Dongxing: [To be fair, if Lao Lin had such an illegitimate child, Auntie Rong would kill Lao Lin, can you believe it? ]

Lin Xi: [...I just gossip with you, casually, don't get excited. ]

Lin Dongxing: [I'm not excited, it's because I look down on Duan Qingqing. ]

Lin Xi: [? ]

Lin Dongxing: [Our company changed owners and the big boss changed to Duan Qingqing last month and then the agent came to talk to me about contract renewal. Its annoying. ]

Lin Dongxing: [To be fair, I especially hate group of capitalists. ]

Lin Xi: ...

Lin Dongxing's dissatisfaction will overflow the screen and even implicate her.

Just as she was about to reply to the message, Chu Muqing had already pushed open the bedroom door and entered.

Seeing Lin Xi struggling to hold the phone with her free right hand, Chu Muqing turned her head and reminded again, "Lin Xi, can't you rest well?"

Lin Xi smiled and threw the phone aside: "Of course, have you paid the doctor yet?"

"yeah, it's paid." Chu Muqing looked at her and asked again, "Are you... uncomfortable?"