The more Su Rui said, the more outrageous it became. Chu Muqing hurriedly stopped: "Stop, they are only in kindergarten now."

"Pfft! I'm sorry..." Su Rui said with a smile, "I forgot that you're a serious person but don't you think about going out with me to relax? You're too tired from running around this year, so you might as well rest for a while. "

Chu Muqing explained subconsciously, "But Lin..."

"Why do you care about Lin Xi?" Su Rui asked her speechlessly: "Lin Xi will definitely go back to Lin's house during the Chinese New Year? Mrs. Lin is such a strong mother, let her only daughter stay with you during the Chinese New Year? And you Since you got married to Lin Xi, the Lin family has never let you go, so you don't plan to go to the Lin family for a reunion dinner on New Year's Day, right?"

Chu Muqing lowered her eyebrows and said softly, "I'll take the children to their grandmother's place."

After the holiday, Lin Xi did not mention it to her. This was the first New Year since she and Lin Xi got married.

In fact, she was looking forward to spending time with Lin Xi. Lin Xi once said that she was very eager for the arrival of the New Year and the family had a lively New Year's Eve dinner.

She had also sincerely longed for such a scene. If Lin Xi returned to Lin's house, she would not be able to stop her because of her feelings but when she heard Su Rui mention it, she still felt a sense of loss in her heart.

"I forgot about that." Su Rui remembered something and suddenly asked her, "Mu Qing, do you plan to have a child with Lin Xi? If you have a child..."

Chu Muqing's eyes flickered, her long fingers went to the mug on the table and the rim of the cup was placed against her lips. She took a sip of coffee before saying, "I'm not in good health and the doctor doesn't recommend getting pregnant. ."

"Having said that, you still have to think about yourself." Su Rui reminded: "In a family like the Lin family, if you give birth to a child to Lin Xi, it will be the granddaughter of the Lin family. If its an Alpha, even if you can't get Mr. Lin's Sooner or later Mrs. Lin's share will be hers, besides—"

Chu Muqing interrupted: "Su Rui."

Su Rui paused and then said to her bitterly: "The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been a problem since ancient times. If Lin Xi's mother has never recognized you, are you going to live like this? It's better to take care of your body early and have a child, when she recognize it, she will recognize you."

Chu Muqing no longer wanted to continue this topic, and glanced at the time on her watch again.

"Do you think I'm being a bit lenient?" Su Rui saw that she was silent for nearly 20 seconds and then asked tentatively, "Or, Lin Xi and you are still in a state of fake marriage and you're still acting to the outside world? Or did she lose her feelings for you?"

Chu Muqing frowned and said calmly, "No, it's just that Mrs. Lin did not express her dissatisfaction with me and neither Lin Xi nor I wanted something for nothing but we were thinking about the things of the Lin family."

Su Rui was taken aback: "What do you mean? Don't take so much money?"

Chu Muqing: ...

Su Rui is different from Cheng Chumo, who was adopted at a young age. Su Rui grew up in an orphanage and she was very poor and afraid. In Su Rui's concept, it was really difficult to understand.

"Okay, if you don't want it, don't do it. Everyone has their own destiny. You and Lin Xi are not rare but its what we ordinary people dream of."

Chu Muqing couldn't continue talking to her anymore. If according to the usual practice, once she and Su Rui had such a topic related to money, Su Rui would not be able to hold it back. She would learn from her background and her past experience, her life experiences come to debate with her in all aspects, why she loves money so much.