She just didn't know that the temperature increase would last for a few days. Lin Xi hoped that it wouldn't last for a while. She couldn't stand the dryness and severe cold in the winter in Beijing.

At 6:30 in the morning, Lin Xi had finished washing up and was sitting in the restaurant on time for breakfast.

The two little guys don't have to get up early. They both have a holiday and can sleep happily until late even if they sleep until noon.

In the kitchen, Lin Xi and Chu Muqing kept quiet in tacit understanding.

Chu Muqing helped Lin Xi pour hot milk into the empty milk glass and then asked her, "What time will you be in today's meeting?"

"Thank you." Lin Xi took the milk cup to the position in front of her and said with a smile, "I don't know the details. When Chen Yue and I checked the time, even I could hear her being weak and very Nervous, maybe it will delay until the time to leave work."

"Yeah." Chu Muqing responded and asked her again, "Lin Xi, did you buy the Xiwei Bar?"

When Chu Muqing asked her, Lin Xi was putting sandwiches into her mouth and when Chu Muqing asked her about the bar, Lin Xi stopped, pursed her lower lip and then looked at her with a wink and a smile: "Huh?"

A month ago, Lin Xi invited the employees up and down the company to go out and relax. The address set by the personnel was Xiwei Bar.

The owner of the bar is a foreigner. It was converted from a villa facing the street. It is located in the city center and is also close to the company.

The bar covers a large area and is very stylishly decorated like an old castle in a movie. With various lighting effects, walking in is like entering a vampire's castle.

Through the conversation with the boss, Lin Xi learned that the boss was going back to China and was planning to sell the bar and Lin Xi took it. Even if it closes down one day, the value of the villa itself is enough. Fortunately, the monthly turnover of the bar is very considerable.

"Why do you ask this?" Lin Xi raised her eyes to look at Chu Muqing, her eyes were full of confusion. Chu Muqing rarely paid attention to her purchase of property. Even when she invested in a chain hotel last time, when she handed over the high-level VIP card to Chu Muqing, Chu Muqing knew what she had invested in.

"Zhuo Han is going to hold an annual meeting and the company's employees voted to go to the Xiwei Bar. When the company's people went to pay, the bar manager said they didn't dare to charge..." Chu Muqing looked at her and said slowly.

"Cough—" Lin Xi immediately understood after hearing what Chu Muqing said.

The person in charge of Xiwei Bar knew about Chu Muqing. Facing her, the boss's wife, it was a very wise move to say that he would not charge her.

"Since he said there is no charge, don't give it." Lin Xi pushed the last piece of bacon left on the plate towards her: "It won't cost much anyway."

"However, the drinks in the bar aren't cheap. If there's such a precedent, they will consider the Xiwei bar first." Chu Muqing looked at her seriously: "Lin Xi, you need to take special care of me."

Lin Xi really didn't expect that Chu Muqing would discuss such trivial matters with her so solemnly.

Lin Xi once again sighed in her heart that her wife is really a meticulous person.

"Yeah." Lin Xi took a sip of hot milk and said decisively, "I understand if you say it like this. The company has gone out as a public account and it must not be cheap for those outsiders. Those shareholders of the Chu family can't get a dime from me. It's cheap! I'll call the bar manager right back!"