"Hmm..." Chu Muqing saw the sudden difference in Lin Xi's eyes, the half-smile seemed to contain strong lust, she paused and asked her again, "do you still need to drink water. ?"

"No, no." Lin Xi quickly stood up and said, "Go take a shower, it's getting late, it's time to rest."

Originally, she wanted to take a break from Chu Muqing and then took a shower in the bathroom outside. She was worried that the blower was too loud and might wake the children. She didn't realize that Chu Muqing didn't know who she was talking to and She listened to a few words and when she heard Chu Muqing compliment her, the corners of her lips turned up unconsciously.

Chu Muqing responded, "Okay."

She put down the hairdryer, grabbed her pajamas and walked towards the bathroom.

Lin Xi got on the bed and got into the warm blanket.

After a while, the sound of a shower came from the direction of the bathroom and the remaining pheromones on Chu Muqing's body were still in the air and could not be dissipated for a long time.

Lin Xi smelled the smell in the air, even if she forced her eyes to close not to think about Chu Muqing but as soon as she closed her eyes, along with the sound in the bathroom, what she imagined in her mind turned out to be a blushing heartbeat screen.

Lin Xi couldn't take it anymore, those vague Omega pheromones were madly stimulating her, making her body start to become uncontrollable.

She could only get out of bed again, find out the inhibitor and inject it into her body.

Her physical condition finally eased, otherwise she would definitely be drunk and unconscious and she would continue to ask for it when Chu Muqing came back.

And just now those thoughts of needing the other party that can't wait have begun to overwhelm reason.

The feeling of being out of control like this really made her feel uncomfortable. Fortunately when the needle pierced the skin, she slowed down for a while and finally returned to normal.

She was indeed drunk and she felt better after taking a bath but she was still drunk.

The sleepiness in front of her became heavier and heavier after she lay back on the bed and her eyelids seemed to be fighting. She originally wanted to wait for Chu Muqing to take a bath before falling asleep.

But in the end, she couldn't hold it any longer and finally gradually lost consciousness.

When she was woken up again by the rustling sound, she didn't know how long she had slept, Chu Muqing had already laid down beside her and her hazy eyes just saw her delicate, fair and cold facial features and then the light was turned off and the eyes were completely dimmed.

Chu Muqing seemed to be turning her body to one side. She noticed the warm breath in her ears and the scent of shower milk came from her nostrils.

Lin Xi didn't sleep with her for several days because of a cold.

This time, she suddenly fell into bed and she felt a little nervous in her heart.

Her face became hot in an instant and even if she couldn't see it, she knew that her face must have turned red.

Lin Xi breath nervously and then turned sideways to face her face to face. She was very honest and she didn't stretch her arms out nor did she wrap her arms around her waist like before.

But... lying with her at such a close distance, Lin Xi's breathing became rapid and she deliberately let down her breathing for fear of disturbing her.

A quiet atmosphere spread between the two of them.