In terms of public and private, Lin Licheng is actually rational.

On the one hand, Guan Jin is the niece of Guan Xuanchang and entering a job in innovation and finance will inevitably make the outside world feel that the government and business are colluding.

On the other hand, Chuangrong Group is being handed over to Lin Licheng step by step and Lin Zhourong is thinking about retiring in two years. Suddenly, someone who comes in requires a background, a network and ability. Outstanding people are indeed detrimental to Lin Licheng.

But the problem is that what Lin Licheng can think of, Lin Zhourong may not think of it, he thinks that he can let Guan Jin enter into financial creation, then there must be his consideration.

For this reason, Lin Xi told Lin Licheng that she would give it a try.

It's just a try. After all, she has no blood relationship with Lin Zhourong and she never thought about the Lin family's property. Lin Dongxing is right and there is no conflict of interest with her.

Lin Dongxing himself told everyone during family dinners several times that everything in the house belonged to his brother and he didn't want a penny.

Occasionally at the reception, I hear outsiders chatting, saying that Lin Dongxing is pretending and hiding his clumsiness on purpose. In fact, his greed is outrageous.

But in Lin Xi's opinion, no matter whether he is really nervous or not or whether he is trying to maintain his brotherhood with Lin Licheng at least Lin Dongxing's attitude towards everyone is that he doesn't care about money and is a fool. .

In this way, Lin Dongxing may be the kind of person who is really smart.

He worked very hard to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry, worked hard to make movies, made money, struggled to this day, worked diligently and accumulated wealth step by step by his own ability.

Such a person who dares to fight but avoids Lin Licheng's edge and maintains brotherhood, Lin Licheng will definitely not treat him badly and Lin Zhourong will not.

If it wasn't for Lin Dongxing who suddenly mentioned the Lin family to her, she might never have thought about it.

It was Guan Jin, she couldn't see through it a bit.

She also had people checked her one time and there was no problem with the flow of funds of the charity founded by Guan Jin.

Generally speaking, such people are either really great philanthropists.

Either it is the most brilliant and top-level liar and the money laundering method makes it impossible for the outside world to find out the problem.

Guan Jin's identity is sensitive but she can join Chuang Rong, she should know this so what's the reason?

And what Lin Zhourong decided, how could she raise any objections?

But Lin Licheng had never asked her for anything and it was not appropriate for her to refuse for the first time.

"Ms. Lin, are you tired?"

Seeing Lin Xi frowning, the assistant spoke softly.

Lin Xi responded, "a little bit."

On the way back, assistant Chen Yue told her about the next itinerary.

From the moment she returned to China, she had already counted her working time.

"Tonight the driver will take you to a reception at the Luohai Hotel."

"Tomorrow...that is, at ten o'clock in the morning on Tuesday, You will go to Feng County to participate in the offline game activities. At that time, the leaders of the city will also go. You also needs to prepare a speech tonight."