At that moment, she even thought that even if the fairy fell into the mortal world and was infected with a layer of human fireworks, it was only for her.

It's really hard for her not to like it.

Lin Xi put on her slippers and walked towards her slowly. Chu Muqing noticed the person who was leaning behind her. When Lin Xi entered the door, she heard the voice of the nanny aunt greeting her.

"You can eat it soon." Chu Muqing put the lid on the pot and turned to her side.

"Are you stewing pork ribs?" Lin Xi glanced at the simmering soup in the pot. There were sweet corn, sliced ​​carrots and chunks of pork ribs in it. It was very appetizing.

Chu Muqing responded lightly and after a few seconds, she said, "I learned it from the aunt and we tasted it in advance, its neither salty and bland so it should be good."

Lin Xi tilted her head with a smile, sniffed at the tip of her nose, and praised: "Just smelling the pork ribs soup makes me feel like I can drink several bowls."

The smile on Chu Muqing's lips couldn't stop: "Its such an exaggeration?"

"Yes!" Lin Xi continued seriously: "I really trust your cooking skills. If you don't believe me, ask the children, it's really good."

Knowing that Lin Xi was coaxing her, Chu Muqing broke her and said, "It's good, it's good, why add 'really' and 'already' and repeat it?"

No matter how good Lin Xi is, she can only admit defeat in the end, she looked over bitterly and said, "Okay, okay, I know my literacy level is not good enough, I praise you for being sincere but it's just that the words are not correct, you wait for me to study hard like a graduate student."

Chu Muqing raised the corners of her lips unconsciously.

Lin Xi looked at her and said in a coquettish manner, "In order to make my wife happy, I worked hard for the postgraduate entrance examination. When I think about it like this, I suddenly have motivation."

Chu Muqing lifted the lid of the pot and scooped out some bone broth with a long-handled porcelain spoon. Lin Xi looked at the attractive color. The thick white soup was glistening with oil, which made one's appetite widen.

"You give it a taste..." Chu Muqing put the porcelain spoon to her lips.

Lin Xi put her head over and took a small sip. Immediately, her eyes widened to look at Chu Muqing.

She nodded again and again: "Huh? Its so delicious?"

"Is the saltiness moderate?" Chu Muqing asked softly.

She leaned forward slightly because it was an inquiring tone, which was extremely gentle in Lin Xi's ears.

"Exactly, it tastes better than what I made and it is more in line with my northerner's taste." This time, Lin Xi said in a direct and affirmative tone.

Seeing her answer like this, Chu Muqing smiled at her and then kicked her out of the kitchen.

During the meal, Lin Xi completely recognized the fact that Chu Muqing's cooking skills were improving rapidly from the enthusiasm of the children.

Lin Xi started to clean up the table after eating and Shu Yu offered to help.

Lin Xi stacked the dinner plates and then asked Xiao Shuyu, "What did you just say, who did you meet at school?"

Xiao Shuyu replied, "Miss Guan."

Lin Xi frowned, it was Guan Jin.

Internet celebrity, charitable person.