Chu Muqing:...

At this time, Chu Tuxin came over and reminded: "Mu Qing, didn't you buy a present for your grandmother?"

Chu Muqing came back to her senses and replied, "Yes."

She turned her eyes to see that Mrs. Chu was still playing mahjong and Uncle Chu shouted for the last one. After all, there would be a feast in a while.

"Grandma is busy." Chu Muqing said, "Why don't you—"

"What's so busy playing mahjong?" Chu Tuxin urged: "Send it over there, won't you and Ms. Lin go back tonight? you won't stay for dinner?"

Chu Tuxin speculated that Chu Muqing had never stayed in the Chu family's old house before and seeing that it was already dark, it would be better for them to go back early.

Chu Muqing glanced in the direction of the old lady Chu again, paused then replied, "Okay."

She picked up the delicately packaged gift box and gestured to Lin Xi with her eyes.

Lin Xi smiled after realizing it and then let go of her hand.

Chu Muqing stood up and walked towards Old Madam Chu's mahjong table.

As soon as Chu Muqing left, Chu Tuxin stood there and faced Lin Xi alone, not knowing what to say for a while.

On the other hand, Lin Xi first smiled and said, "Third Uncle , why do you always call me President Lin? It's weird."

Chu Tuxin was stunned for a moment, then smiled: "Then what should I call?"

Lin Xi smiled helplessly: "You can just call me Lin Xi. Ms. Lin makes me, a junior really embarrassed."

Chu Tuxin responded cheerfully. He still had a compliment on this Miss Lin not to mention that the young people today are really amazing.

The two chatted, chatting and chatting, and Chu Tuxin felt more and more that the two of them were chatting speculatively and continued to chat while chatting and laughing.

"The conditions for starting a business when we were young were not as easy as they are now." Chu Tuxin sighed.

Lin Xi smiled: "Now the competition is big and it's not easy."

Chu Tuxin thought for a while: "You're also saying that it's not easy to do anything anyway and it's not easy to do business, alas!"

Lin Xi glanced lightly, looking in the direction of Chu Muqing.

The woman stood in front of the old lady Chu and said something respectfully.

After she finished speaking, she handed the gift box to Mrs. Chu. Mrs. Chu just glanced at it lightly without saying a word and continued to look at the mahjong tiles in her hand.

Chu Muqing's arms seemed to be frozen in place but the expression on her face did not change.

Lin Xi frowned, stood up directly and walked in her direction.

"Are you Alright?" Lin Xi came to her and raised her eyebrows slightly: "What's the matter?"

The gift she gave, Mrs. Chu did not accept it.

The old lady Chu despised Chu Muqing and everyone around her could see it clearly. When Lin Xi walked over, everyone's eyes couldn't help but fall on Lin Xi.

Chu Muqing glanced at her and said softly, "Let's go back."

"Okay." Lin Xi didn't continue to ask and extended her hand to her with a smile: "Let's  go home, I always feel that the feng shui here is not very good. If we stay for a long time, we may have bad luck."