Lin Xi seemed to be unhurried, her fingers going around her back.

"Speaking of which, Chu Muqing, can you?" She suddenly asked softly.

"..." Chu Muqing was ashamed and speechless and deliberately asked her in a hoarse voice, "What?"

Before she could react, Lin Xi's hand had already reached the neckline of her pajamas, her fingertips slid across her collarbone and a strong pheromone surged in the air in an instant and the originally abstinent and good smell of sandalwood was dyed with a strong breath.

Lin Xi said in a hoarse voice, "I'm not very good at it either but for your first time, I'll try to do my best."

"..."

...

When the sky was bright the two finally stop and decide to sleep.

Chu Muqing only felt that her whole body was sore and unbearable and her limbs became weak. However, after falling asleep for a while, she noticed that the woman's lips were covering her face.

She was so tired that she didn't have the energy to talk to her anymore.

Lin Xi's hands became increasingly irregular, Chu Muqing couldn't sleep and suddenly opened her eyes to look at her.

Lin Xi noticed that the other party was looking at her with tired and beautiful eyes and the girl's eyes gradually recovered and she looked at her with a glare.

Lin Xi smiled casually: "What's wrong?"

Chu Muqing looked at her suspiciously and asked, "You said that you haven't done it before either right?"

Lin Xi panicked for a moment, and quickly explained: "Yes but didn't we go to the movies together last time? I'm learning now..."

Chu Muqing: "..."

Seeing her closing her eyes again, Lin Xi knew that she had passed the test.

God knows how wronged she is. It was the first time she was making out with someone and she was suspected of being too good-

Chu Muqing turned around and turned her back to her again. Who knew that Lin Xi once again wrapped her arms around her waist and a dense kiss fell on her neck, even trying to kiss her most sensitive glands from behind.

Lips and teeth slid across the glands but didn't bite down, then moved away and kissed elsewhere on her neck.

Chu Muqing was awakened by the itching sensation on her neck. She turned to her side, closed her eyes and begged for mercy in a feeble voice: "It's almost dawn, let's sleep a little longer."

Lin Xi said with great interest in her ear: "It's okay, you sleep and I kiss mine."

"..."

,

The alarm clock rang three times in the morning but Lin Xi didn't wake up but turned off the alarm clock.

She slept until she woke up naturally, the people around her had disappeared and she pulled her slippers out of bed. As soon as the curtains were opened, the sun was bright and the snow had stopped.

Just then, someone knocked on the door outside.

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment, then listened to the voice of the nanny aunt: "Miss Lin, are you up yet?"

"En, woke up." She said, only to realize that her voice was hoarse.

Inexplicably, she remembered the scene of last night's blushing and heartbeat accelerating. Chu Muqing's voice was hoarse with a crying tone and her face became hot.