"..." Lin Xi muttered, "I'm not you."

Zheng Yayi looked at her with a smile: "you're all adults, why are you pressing so hard, so you're not afraid of being suffocated?"

Lin Xi thought about it, her body has only been differentiated now and after so many years, if it was broken, it would have been broken long ago.

Zheng Yayi  opened the beer bottle with the wine starter on the table, then remove the bag of the disposable paper cups, put the three paper cups on the table and then fill up with wine.

"Why are you pouring three glasses of wine?" Lin Xi tilted her head, only to see three pairs of chopsticks on the table: "Is there anyone from the company?"

She thought that she and Zheng Yayi were the only ones not going back tonight.

"No, I just saw Gu Nuan downstairs. After chatting for a while, she came out to run errands." Zheng Yayi pointed to the upstairs: "We are on the fifth floor, she is on the sixth floor, do you think it's a coincidence? "

Lin Xi: "That's quite a coincidence..."

"To be honest, it seems that we haven't seen her for a long time." Zheng Yayi suddenly sighed and said, "she liked you at the beginning but she gotten bored and didn't say anything. If she had said it earlier..."

Lin Xi tilted her head and quickly reminded her, "But I'm married."

Moreover, what Gu Nuan likes is the original body not her. But this doesn't prevent her, Gu Nuan will feel uncomfortable when she arrives later.

"Ah..." Zheng Yayi thought later: "what's the matter, I... me, me, I just thought, the big guy had such a good relationship at the beginning and she happened to be stranded in a hotel by the same snow, that is Fate, so I thought about having a meal together..."

Lin Xi smiled and said casually, "It's okay, she can come."

In fact, there is nothing to be uncomfortable with, just meeting old friends and having a meal together.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Zheng Yayi took the initiative to stand up and open the door. When she saw Gu Nuan outside the door, she was wearing a white down jacket, revealing a delicate and small face. She looked quite cute and Zheng Yayi's eyes lit up: "Why? I seen you for a month, are you more beautiful?"

Gu Nuan blushed a little and said to her, "Don't tease me."

"How can this be called teasing?" Zheng Yayi looked unreasonable: "praising beautiful women sincerely, it's definitely not a lie."

Gu Nuan looked into the room, saw Lin Xi there and felt a little disappointed that Lin Xi hadn't contacted her for a long time.

Zheng Yayi opened the door wide, gave a very gentlemanly invitation and said gracefully, "Miss Gu, please come in."

Gu Nuan entered the room, Lin Xi tilted her head to look at her, Gu Nuan frowned and took the initiative to say hello with a smile: "Lin Xi."

Lin Xi smiled: "yeah, sit down."

"Ah...Okay." Gu Nuan lowered her head in a panic and hurriedly sat down. "thanks."

"Everyone is here, let's have dinner. I bought a lot of wine." Zheng Ya couldn't agree with the embarrassment of the beauty and immediately warmed the atmosphere: "Drink more, be warm!"

Zheng Yayi is someone who can talk. After a while, she and Gu Nuan were clinking glasses and the two of them started chatting hotly.

"You don't know how powerful our President Lin is. Ninety-nine percent of the company's money is earned by President Lin."