"You look beautiful in my clothes" He said in a sly tone, eyeing me up and down, even though I was swimming in the big clothes and my figure was lost in them.

"My eyes are up here, pretty boy" I said jokingly, pointing at my eyes and laughing.

"Why does my butt hurt? Did I fall?" I asked him, confused at the pain, and then a flashback of us in the Mexican bar dancing quebradita came to me. "Did you fucking dropped me in the quebradita???" I asked him accusingly and pointed a finger at him.

"Of course not, I am good at everything, you fell on your ass walking back from the bathroom, I was far away so I couldn't catch you and honestly it was so funny I kind of wanted you to fall again" he said chuckling. My face is hot, oh god, I can't believe he saw me fall on my ass drunk.

"You sang La Gata Bajo la Lluvia too, such a show it was, people clapped and everything, you should get black out drunk more often" he just kept on torturing me with memories I dont have.

He stood up finally and we walked to the kitchen. We were in his apartment. The reason why he took us here instead of mine is yet to be discovered, but there must be a reason. It was a normal apartment, it was filled with empty bottles here and there, the colors were neutral, it looked like he did not pass much time here.

I excused myself to the bathroom because I had to pee, and of course I snooped around, I opened the cabinets and damn, there are a lot of different types of painkillers, sedatives, all the variety of controlled medication going on in here. It's sad. But Dazai is a sad depressed man, no matter how many smiles he fakes or jokes he tells, the reality of his emotional distress is always there.

I closed the cabinet and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair is a mess, I had no makeup on? That's nice but weird. And then I saw it, a purple pinkish bruise on my neck...

"DAZAI" I screamed at him, and I heard him chuckle mischievously. I got out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where he was drinking a glass of water.

"What the fuck is this??" I asked him angrily and pointing at the fucking hickey on my neck.

"Uuuh that's a hickey, I thought that was obvious" he said as if he was telling me the sky was blue.

"Yeah I know that... but how did I get a hickey?" I said, raising my eyebrow.

"It happened in the Puerto Rican bar, you wanted to win a stuffed axolotl, it should be somewhere around here..." he walked around the apartment, and took out a small stuffed animal in the shape of a pink axolotl and handed it to me. It was so cute. And then it came back to me.

"Oh no...the nasty roulette..." I said , whispering to myself and clinging to the stuffed animal.

"And we were lucky... that one was not even the nastiest one, well anyways, yeah you got pretty stubborn and well, you wanted the prize and you got it" he said winking at me.

A sudden knock on the door was heard.

"Oh I ordered some food. Can you go get it? Now I have to pee" he said, running off.

I opened the door and there was a very confused Atsushi looking at me holding a plastic bag. He eyed me up and down, then he saw my neck and he got red. Like a damn tomato. I was just paralized, the thoughts that must be going through his mind.

We just stood there for like 2 minutes, then Dazai came and hugged me from behind by the waist.

"Thanks Atsushi-kun, bye!" And closed the door after taking the food.

"You are mean, why do you gotta traumatize the child, he's probably thinking something that is not true" I told him whining but sitting down at a table in the living room waiting for the food. I could feel a headache coming.