Chu Muqing did not respond.

The shackles of morality still make Lin Xi forcibly rationalize or at least behave rationally.

It seems that it's okay for adults to go to bed once but in the future, how should Chu Muqing face her?

How should she face Chu Muqing?

Lin Xi closed the movie with the remote control and went to rummage through Chu Muqing's bag. After taking out a bottle of spray, she took it back, pressed the switch and sprayed lightly on Chu Muqing a few times.

She went straight to the bathroom and washed her face with cold water.

After ten minutes, Chu Muqing's pheromone in the air gradually dissipated.

Her eyes gradually regained clarity, her cheeks and lips were still attractive red and the heat on her body did not dissipate.

Looking in the direction of the bar, Lin Xi's coat was completely on.

The woman was sitting on the blue high chair at the bar, her straight and slender legs drooping casually, one hand resting on her chin lazily, the other holding a wine glass and was bringing wine to her lips.

Thinking of Lin Xi's kiss on her ear just now, she shrank her fingers, feeling ashamed in her heart and recalled the momentary tension and uncontrollable trembling of her body.

Chu Muqing turned her head awkwardly and couldn't help but have mixed feelings in her heart.

The scene just now is still vivid in my mind, this person did such a shameful thing to her and still has the leisurely heart to drink there calmly?

But what she didn't know was that after Lin Xi found out that Chu Muqing was awake, her hands were shaking.

She tried to escape by letting the alcohol numb her brain but the more she drank, the more sober she became.

These days, with the increase in her socializing, the amount of alcohol she drinks has changed from the two glasses at the beginning to what is now known as "the total amount of forests" by outsiders.

Whether she was drunk or not, she could only walk towards Chu Muqing as if resigned.

"Do you want to go?" Lin Xi came to her, stood still, with her hands in her pockets, "It's getting late, Let's go back."

Does this mean direct translation?

Chu Muqing glanced at her angrily. Lin Xi's body froze when she stared at her and then she leaned back slightly with a smile on her lips: "I drank too much, go back and drive, okay?"

Chu Muqing ignored her and stood up directly from the sofa. Because she was affected by Lin Xi's pheromone, she was forced into a short-term estrus. Even after using the spray, her body did not fully recover. There was a buzzing sound.

"Eh—be careful!"

Lin Xi quickly took a step forward and put her arms around her waist.

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment and then said expressionlessly, "Thank you."

Lin Xi: ...

So polite yet so cold, well still angry.

But it's true that she made a mistake first and she really can't say anything.

Chu Muqing returned to her usual cold and alienated attitude. Lin Xi didn't dare to continue making troubles, so she could only release her quickly.

Chu Muqing ignored her at all, reached out and picked up the spray on the table and put it back in the small bag.