Episode 61

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 61:Returns

Previously on MY OMNIVERSAL HERO

"Welcome dear Izuku to the O̷̖̻̯̟͓̥̱̬̼̝͈̘̳̥͍̘͐́͂̃̎̒̂̋̽̆̒͛M̷̥̱͖̼͖̣͓͇̗̪̓̔̌̋͛̃̄͗̇͌̊̍͊͑́̉̿́̑͗̊̈̒̑̐͠͝͝͝N̵̢̧̨̧̛̛͕̞̲̜̪̱͈̲͙̱͇̼̳̪͓̫̻͙̭̬̈́͑̍̊̍̋̈́̽̐͆̀̽̊̈́̏͑͛͒̒̌̅̚̕͜I̴̧̛̛̫̙̻̭͚͂̃̎̃̇̈́͋͒̍͛̔̊̿̈͋́͌̏͜͝͝V̷͇͖͇̖̆̉̇̎́̏̕̕̚Ẹ̷̡͍̗͚̠̺̇̒͊͒̓́̄̒͆̈́́̓͊͗́̈́̽̔̾͗̚͝Ṛ̴̨̹̝̮̮̲̠̲͕̦̣̳̙̹̩̱̝̝̲́͂͊͐̓̅͛̌̉̽͗͌̔̒̎̄̕̕͘ͅS̴̨͚̹͚̝̣͈̭̙̒̀͌̇̓̋͛ͅȨ̴̨̢̛̗̟̪̯̲̮̤̩͈̯̻̘͓̠̘͔̞̪̝͔͓͖͊̀͗͒͊̈́̐̊͗̉͑́̌͑̾̀̎̔̉͋̀͐̀̄̎͘͠͠ͅͅ"(Ben)

"THE OMNIVERSE- Your saying that theres- Okay I- Wow-"(W.H Izuku)

*

*

"Probably a my universe thing-"(Ben)

"YOUR FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE!?"(Izuku)

*

*

*

 Strapped to a table waking up as if from a long dream and seeing a face

"I'll be damned.. You did it doc."(???)

"...My name is Obo- K-Kurogiri- I am a he- a- protector.. The protector of Tomura Shigaraki.. W-Who I live to serve?"(Kurogiri?)

*

"R-Relax Sho- I wouldn't die on you and Mic- I p-promise!"(W-Who am I?)

"You promise? You promise you'll make it [NAME REDACTED]?"(Sho?)

"I.. Swear- Swear on my life!"(WHO AM I!?)

*

*

*

"You die and I'll- I'll fuckin' kill you man!"(Shouta..?)

"I'll hold you to it."(Loud Cloud? Is that who I am?)

*

*

*

"So- You- You want me to give up the Omnitrix for this plan?"(Ben)

He felt naked with the watch off.. suddenly.. vulnerable.. weak..

He's a hero! He's gone without the watch before, this is no different- He just- He knows it's being used without him- that's- that's fine! Right? It's fine! He can go without it- He doesn't need the watch? Right? He doesn't need it right!? HE DOESN'T NEED IT RIGHT-?!