Episode 56

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 56:Ben's Date.

Part 1

I apologize in advance for my inability to write relationships of any kind and my social awkwardness. With that being said. Please enjoy

"Okay so did they say when they called you?"(Midoriya)

"No offense but you turn into a tomato every time someone so much as compliments your shoes."(Ben)

"Right fair but that's my awkwardness, I can still give you advice!"(Midoriya)

"She said 'Hey you want to get dinner tonight before we go?' Then I said 'What?' and she said 'Dinner, like a date!' and I threw my phone out the window! OH SHIT MY PHONE IS STILL ON THE CALL!"(Ben)

He ran towards the window turning into Big-Chill to phase through then turning into Jetray to swoop down towards his phone which had cracked heavily

"Fuck!"(Ben)

"Wha- No Not you! I threw my- DROPPED my phone out the window! YeahI'd love to have dinner? Where are we going? Ye- Wha? No I'm not constipated- No I don't know why my voice sounded like that.. Sorry- Yeah so what time and where are we going? Oh.. That is.. Really far away actually- Yeah no that's not on I-Island that's in Orlando Florida- Nope that's in California- Okay I think that's here? I need to pull up google maps or something and check! Hey just a.. Quick question, you aren't asking me out to hang out with a werewolf version of me right? Or a frog version- Or a red four-armed version of me? Right?"(Ben)

Meanwhile in an Alternate Universe Flashback

A well-groomed man in a fancy suit and tie with white hair and red eyes grinned as he stared at a man tied to a chair. The white haired man let out a laugh.

"You know, we have ways of making you talk, maybe I could burn your fingertips off, ooh or maybe I can try out that new quirk I 'Borrowed' from that failure of a villain that tried to harm my family for simply cutting off his pen-"(All For One)

A boy with white hair and green eyes ran in waving around a.. Halfway decent drawing of the white haired man in a suit and tie.

"Izuku daddy is worki- Oh my god did you draw this yourself?! It's so good! Let's go put it on the fridge!"(All For One)

"...For a former world class supervillain you are a strangely good father."(???)

"I prided myself on being able to commit territorial genocide while teaching Izuku to ride a bike. Izuku go show your mother while I speak to my associate here."(All For One)

He waited for his son to leave and then cracked his knuckles as air circles around his hands compressing around his knuckled as he put his fist to the side of the man's face lightly

"Now where were we?"(All For One)

"P-Please don't! I have a family!"(???)

"..you mean the one you were convicted for murdering?"(All For One)
Current Day

The Midoriya Residence

"So.. Your telling me, the multiverse is real and your only quirk is Fire Breath?"(W.H Izuku)

"Yup."(Hisashi)

"Weird.. I feel like you have more"(W.H Izuku)

"Huh, well I do have a passive semi-resistance to fire so my lungs don't burn from the inside out!"(Hisashi)

"Right, that makes sense, most fire users have that.. Besides Touya"(W.H Izuku)

"Touya?"(Hisashi)

"Touya Todoroki, he's a friend of mine from home and his quirk uses his flesh as its fuel!"(W.H Izuku)

"That.. is horrifying. Tell me more."(Hisashi)

"Right well when two people love each other very mu-"(W.H Izuku)

hAhAhAh BaCk To MeRiCa!

Ben nervously tried to comb his hair but the comb.. Got stuck in his hair

"Oh fuck I haven't gotten a haircut since I came to this universe.."(Ben)

He yelped in pain as the comb went through a knot in his hair. He resisted the urge to curse more than when Bakugou stubbed his toe last week

"Midoriya set me on fire so I can think properly!"(Ben)

Poor Midoriya who had just opened the bathroom door stopped in his tracks staring at Ben with a comb stuck in his hair, wearing a plain black t-shirt with a green jacket with white strips on his right arm and one going down the left side of his body that goes down into a black circle with the number ten written inside the circle and blue jeans with black and white shoes. Or more commonly known as 'The Alien Force Design with messy as heck hair and the omniverse omnitrix'

"These clothes are 4 years old.. But they make me feel cool again-"(Ben)

"Again?" You are cool!"(Izuku)

"That's a lie but I appreciate it."(Ben)

"..What is wrong with your hair?"(Izuku)

"I can't comb it and it looks bad- I don't have the money to pay for a haircut!"(Ben)

"..Don't you have that shape shifting form"(Izuku)

"Izuku you freaking genius!"(Ben)

Ben reached into his jacket pocket pulling out keys before he paused

"Wait.. I left my car in Japan.. Shit!"(Ben)

He turned into XLR8 and ran as fast as he could away. Once he arrived he turned into his Lenopan form already having looked like himself but.. Slightly taller. Also with hair like Wilbur Soot

"Ah yes, shapeshifting solves all my insecurities.(Ben)

He then saw his date

"Never mind I look terrible.."(Ben)

He mumbled his face gaining a red tint to it as he stared ahead at his date

"H-Hey there! How are you [Name Redacted]"(Ben)

To be Continued

: )