Episode 32

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 32:The Death of a Hero

"...Yo-you'll have to pry that secret from my cold dead body you piece of shit.."(Ben)

"Gladly"(Forever King)

A sword seemingly stabbed through his arm as he yelled out in pain... He laid in a pool of his own blood. He started laughing out loud

"You think this'll get me to talk? I've died before! Step up your game dipshit!"(Ben)

"Damn shame a power like yours will get wasted. So long kid."(Forever King)

"If I had a dollar for every ti-"(Ben)

A laser-gunshot rang out through the silence cutting him off..

Ben POV
You may be wondering something. Hey Ben, how the heck did you end up in this situation? It's a really.. Really long story... Let's start from the beginning..

FLASHBACK

Narrator POV

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds singing, flowers bloom-"(Ben)

"Stop quoting undertale and fight me!"(Bakugou)

"Wow I expected you to be uncultured, hey you play Deltarune Chapter 2?"(Ben)

"FIGHT ME!"(Bakugou)

"Fine. fine, fine. Omnitrix? Give me a random one"(Ben)

"The fuck is an o-"(Bakugou)

"...This was unexpected.."(???)

"The fuck are you..?"(Bakugou)

"Oh Bakugou Katsuki, I'm your worst fucking nightmare."(???)

"I meant the name you call this freak"(Bakugou)

"Oh-"(???)

Ben seemed to be a Vampire in a green and black costume...

"Whampire- Y'know I'm glad we're inside so I'm not being incinerated by the sun."(Whampire)

"Oh fuck off!"(Bakugou)

He was about to shoot an explosion at the vampire but..Whampire seemed to... spit at him. Gross

"And give up- Oh also say 'Hi my name is Bakugou and I have the personality of a Chihuahua!' "(Whampire)

"I give up. Hi! My name is Bakugou and I have the personality of a Chihuahua!"(Bakugou)

"Perfect. Anyways, this means I win correct?"(Whampire)