Episode 35

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 35:Is It Really Fanboying if You're a Stronger Hero?

Ben POV

I yawned as I walked out of my room

"...Can the omnitrix tell time?"(Ben)

I mumbled before jumping slightly

"It is currently 6:05 AM in Mustafu,Japan in the M H A Universe."(Omnitrix)

"The frick does M H A stand for?"(Ben)

"Multiple Hero's Around. Or alternatively My Hero Academia."(Omnitrix)

"Huh... What about back home?"(Ben)

"In the prime universe correct? It is currently 5:00"(Omnitrix)

"Oh that's not so ba-"(Ben)

"PM"(Omnitirx)

"Oh shit"(Ben)

"Talking technology?"(Peter)

"Yeah.. Freaky sometim- Wait why are you in front of my door? On the cieling"(Ben)

"I was walking by to look around and you walked out and my- uhh"(Peter)

"Spider sense went off? Yeah. Guess after the ass kicking yesterday it'd do that!"(Ben)

"Hey! It wasn't that bad!"(Peter)

"Don't worry dud-"(Ben)

"Wait how did you know about my Spider Sense?"(Peter)

".....hAvE yOu HeArD oF tHe mUlTiVeRsE tHeOrY?"(Ben)

"Of course I have!"(Peter)

"Okay- keep an open mind-"(Ben)

"alright?"(Peter)

"I'm from another universe."(Ben)

"...And? Continue."(Peter)

"Oh shit yeah- the Spider-Verse, you've already experienced multiple universe's... In my universe, I'm the only human with powers- well except alien human hybrids- and I guess people who use magic- okay nevermind- most people are quirkless, you are a comic book character too-"(Ben)

"...Well dang. So you know like everything about me-"(Peter)

"Peter Benjamin Parker, born without any powers, got bitten by a radioactive spider on a field trip and woke up with all the abilities of a spider, made your own web fluid or its organic, one or the other- and the people you came with too- Sam Alexander, no real powers without the Nova helmet, Flash just found the Venom Symbiote, the one you've definitely worn at some point in this universe considering the logo and powers. Also Iron Fist, killed a dragon and dumped his hands in its blood or something, I didn't read many Iron First comics- Technically all of you are just quirkless- Kinda like me-"(Ben)