Episode 66

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 66:Phantom Shadows

"So.. You are talking to a ghost?"(Izuku)

"Yes."(Ben)

"Of the first one for all user?"(Izuku)

"Yes."(Ben)

"Can we switch back please?"(Izuku)

"YES!"(Ben)

"No."(W.H Izuku)

"FU-"(Ben)

"What?"(Izuku)

"N, I was going to say fun-"(Ben)

The white-haired boy frowned

"I- I know it's hard to be without something you've had for so long... Trust me. It's just- They'll expect you to have what you always do, to be using powers they know you have, if we switch it up then they'll be confused and it'll be the perfect time to str-"(W.H Izuku)

"Then why don't you give your power away?!"(Ben)

He paused at his own words. realizing he snapped

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to-"(Ben)

"I can't exactly give away All for One, name any other quirk and you can have it."(W.H Izuku)

*

*

*

Ben sighed as he laid down in the bunk provided by the plumbers. He held the pillow to his face and yelled, his voice muffled by the pillow.

Elsewhere

Enji sighed his hand on his face as he rolled his eyes. Then forced a fake smile. He was in his hero suit

"Hi, I'm Endeavor! Fuck! The world knows who I am! Why do I have to say it?!"(Enji)

It cut to him speaking again

"But the cool thing to do, is just say 'n- God I sound like a fucking jackass- Who approved this script?"(Enji)

"The head of the HPSC-"(???)

"Get him on the phone. I'm not saying this shit."(Enji)

someone handed him a plain white cup with a coffee lid on top

"Finally.."(Enji)

He raised it to his lips but sniffed it first

"Is this hot?"(Enji)

He frowned and threw it at a garbage can

"ICED!"(Enji)

He yelled

"You- You have a fire be-"(???)

"IT'S FUCKIN' UNPROFESSIONAL! Let's go to the top."(Enji)

It once again cut to him in front of the green screen but he was laughing, seemingly at a joke he had made- When no one laughed he transitioned seamlessly

"Hahahhahahha! Fuck you."(Enji)

"we're just going to need to go one more ti-"(???)

"No we're not."(Enji)

He took a swig from what seemed to be a flask, downing the entire thing

"We really just need one mo-"(???)

"No, we're done here, that's a wrap."(Enji)

He said as he stood up, walking away out of the camera's view.

"This is going to be a fucking travesty of an advertisement.."(???)

(Authors Note:Figured you could use something less... Angsty, anyways back to the angst, kudos if you get the reference!)

Ben couldn't help it but he felt the warm tears streaming down his face, he couldn't remember the last time he had genuinely cried in his home universe.. He missed the feeling the Omnitrix gave him. The feeling of not.. having to be himself.. Not having to be Ben. The normal, pathetic, sad human being. Despite the intense power of One for All.. He felt more powerless than ever. The last time he had been without the Omnitrix was for 5 years. He was fine with it then because.. Well he wanted a break. He remembered how it felt to just live his life.. He wished he could go back to that time.. He would have had his life in order.. He could live happily. Nobody trying to kill him.. He took a deep steadying breath as he felt his wrist.. There was a tan line of the watch, almost like a ghost of it was still with him. He rolled out of the bunk landing on his legs and wiping his eyes as he walked out of the room. He needed a coffee. Something hot to keep him awake.. What he wasn't expecting to see on his walk was..