My Omniversal Epilogue

My Omniversal Hero

Happy Year Anniversary to our story!

November 3rd 2021 is the date we started this crazy journey, I figured you'd appreciate a final chapter that wasn't a.. 69 joke- anyways here you go

Bring bring bring!

Ben groaned quietly to himself as he rolled out of bed, the hero wasn't as young as he once was. He was inside a small little apartment. He seemed to be alone and older. Not quite old, but an adult. He had stubble on his face that indicated recent shaving and groaned as he stood up, as if his bones were already aching. He was wearing the same clothes he went to bed in, his hero outfit, a simple jacket and black t-shirt. He glanced at his phone for the time and sighed. He opened the window to jump out of it, moments before he hit the floor he transformed into..

"Jet-Ray!"

Yes, he has gone back to saying the names.

He was flying visibly slower than he could. Slow enough to be noticed by the naked eye as he muttered under his breath

"It's too early for this.."(Jet-Ray)

But he had plans and needed to do an early morning patrol. He sighed as he landed on the ground a couple miles from his house. He detransformed, rolling on the ground to cushion his fall.

"Mom? Mom is that-"(???)

"A homeless man? Looks like it-"(??)

"No that's a pro hero!"(???)

"He is? Oh all these new heroes its hard to keep up.."(??)

Ben rubbed his eyes tiredly and smiled at the recognition, apparently being publicly against quirk descrimination made his ranking not very high.. but who cares, he'll become Number One soon enough, or at least top 10. He walked around until...

"Uhm- Sir! Can I- Can I get a picture with you?"(???)

"Sure thing kiddo! What's your name?"(Ben)

"I'm Lucas-"(???)

Made that up on the spot.

"You want me to transform for the picture or?"(Ben)

"No! Just regular you please!"(Lucas)

"Alright sure! You got a phone?"(Ben)

BOOM

Ben sighed as he looked apologetically towards the kid

"One second!"(Ben)

A flash of green light and he was

"XLR8!"

The blue blue sped off quickly towards the sound and..

"Katsuki Bakugou you son of a bitch!"(XLR8)