Episode 28 Teaser

Welcome! To The Sneak Peak Of

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 28:Whoopsies! I Did a Murder!

"And who the fuck might you be?"(???)

"I'm your worst nightmare."(??)

"Given the fact you aren't a dark eldritch god named Cthulhu I doubt it."(???)

"What?"(??)

"You broke into my house, you don't get to judge me."(???)

"...As I was saying- My name is

ư̡̺̺̗͔̣̺̫̞̩̦̘̝͈͙͙̦̲̮̹͍͈͓͕͕̐́̈́͒̆̋̌͐̽͐̽̏́̉͛̊̋̃͊̾̓̃̀̅͒̉̕̚̚͟͟ͅͅͅŅ̡̛̯̩͕͙̪̖̪̖̜̺͖͍̞̫̭̳̮̯̘̖̗͑͊͂̌̽͛̈́͗͊̎̂̐̂̈̾̔͑̓̾͌̋̕͟͜͝͞͡ͅr̡̛͍̰̠̥͉̺̩͍̥̺̹̣̮̎̍͋̋͆̉͂̂̋̅͒͌͝Ȩ̞̰͙̍̄̀͗ḁ̢̨̢̨̙͚̜͍̭̜̞̙̤͖̳̭̪̭̯̮̖̯̖̠͓͔̪̬͎̝̜͚̂̋̈́͌̈́̿͑͂͂̒̑͗̅̋̒̅̇̿̈́̍̄́̃̋͋͑͆̒̓̕͠͞͝͝ͅD͔̟̘̪̭̰̻̟̘̔̏̈̐̏́̚͘̚ḁ̛̠̺̫͇͍̹̬͓̤̞̳͖̰̘̘̰͚̭͖̜̭̯͍̠̟̼̰̠̪̖̩͐͗͆̄̂͐͂̄̃̇͒̋̾͛̽̔̐̇̎̑̀̔̾̎̈͌͐͛͘̕͘͜͡B̡̛̞͓͕̞̙̮͓͍͔̰̮̼̹͚̩̜̼̱̯̠̲͍̠̣̣̹͖̻̌́͋̈̋͌͂̔̉͌̀̀͐̍̇̈̐̎͑̽͑́̓͆̓̕͢͢͝͠͞͡͝ͅĺ͖͓͚̰̮̞͕̻̀́̃͋͂́̚E̥̼͖͚͕̳̲͕̲̠̟͓̭̖͕̞͔͈̝̥̻̼̩͇͈̟͂̉́̿͌̐͊̋̋̆̓̌͋̇̀̂̍͆͛͋̆́̒̏͗͘͜͜͝͠"(??)

"The fuck did you just say!?'(???)

"I suppose you can't understand my true name.. Very well.. You may refer to me as.."(??)

Elsewhere

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"YOU BROKE MY PEN YOU BI-"

Sorry. Wrong place.

In a Different Elsewhere

"Yo! Bakugou, I'm ready to fight y'all again, get your asses kicked again!"(Ben)

"Fuck off! I'll kill you!"(Bakugou)

"Hey what if we tried T E A M W O R K ! "(Denki)

"That might work if Bakugou didn't give him cover with his explosions every second!"(Sero)

"SHUT IT OFF-BRAND SPIDERMAN!"(Bakugou)

"RATH!"(??)

"What form is that!? You've been holding back against me!?"(Bakugou)

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KATSUKI BAKUGOU WIELDER OF THE EXPLOSION QUIRK WHO CALLS HIMSELF LORD EXPLOSION MURDER, ALSO, KING EXPLOSION MURDER- RATH IS GONNA MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN!"(Rath)

"An attitude change?"(Sero)

"That's not good..."(Denki)

"Now your speaking my language Tennyson!"(Bakugou)

"RATH'S NAME IS NOT TENNYSON! RATH'S NAME IS RATH! AND RATH WILL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!"(Rath)

"YOU CAN TRY YOU TIGER BASTARD! NEITHER OF YOU IDIOTS TRY AND HELP ME!"(Bakugou)

"We're good! We don't want to die!"(Denki)