Episode 54

My Omniversal Hero

Episode 54:Wow that was easy

"We could set fire to the building?"(Ben)

"Too much property damage."(Midoriya)

"We start making the music go crazy and confuse them?"(Ben)

"That's insane. Let's do it."(Midoriya)

"You have your costume on you?"(Ben)

"No..? Do you?"(Midoriya)

".. My costume is legit just a jacket I transform dude."(Ben)

"Right.. Maybe we should get some bandages and wrap up that arm?"(Midoriya)

"Nah, been a while since I've bled out. Jealous you masochistic broccolini?"(Ben)

"...What?"(Midoriya)

"Upgrade time!"(Ben)

The young hero transformed into a Mechamorph, his body instantly morphing into that of a pile of goo. Strangely there was no blinding light.

"No green light?"(Midoriya)

"Oh it's mostly just to cover who I transform into and to blind nearby attackers, but if it can alert enemies I just don't."(Upgrade)

"You didn't do anything differently? Maybe some kind of Neural Link or-"(Midoriya)

"It's fused to my DNA and reads my thoughts to transform me without physically hitting my watch."(Upgrade)

"That's amazing.."(Midorya)

"Right I'm spectacular, let's kick some ass already!"(Upgrade)

The black and green creature melted into the floor sinking through the floorboards and carefully slinking across the ground towards machinery and suddenly the music started blaring

"IT STARTED WHEN AN ALIEN DEVICE DID WHAT IT DID-"(Music)

"Oh shit wait no- can't give away that secret"(Upgrade)

"BEN 10! HE'S A KID AND HE WANTS TO HAVE FUN!"(Music)

"Boss what the fuck is happening?!"(???)

"Technopath probably. Relax, once we bring over the hostage they won't be as willing to mess around with u-"(Boss)

"BUT WHEN YOU NEED A SUPERHERO HE GETS THE JOB DONE!"(Music)

"Can someone shut that music off?"(Boss)

"BEN 10! WITH THE DEVICE THAT HE WEARS ON HIS ARM! HE CAN CHANGE HIS SHAPE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM HARM! WHEN TROUBLES TAKING PLaAaAce"(Music)