"Do you still have weddings?" Lu Yunfei asked.

"I didn't think it was necessary to do it, but my brother thought I should have what others had, but there was no same-sex wedding in China, so we planned to travel to get married."

Lu Yunfei thought it was good, and he was ready to move.

Wen Mingyi and his friends have made it public. Next, he can't help telling the world.

Si junduo began to feel that there was no need, "you have such a good image now, there is no need to disclose this kind of thing, which is bad for your career."

Wen Mingyi squints at him, "are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"All right." Wen Mingyi agreed.

Until a few months later, when Si junduo went to visit Wen Mingyi's crew, he happened to meet another actor of the crew who was chatting with Wen Mingyi while offering him hospitality.

Si junduo frowned and went to separate the other side. He looked at the other side with warning in his eyes.

He claims to be Wen Mingyi's brother all the time, and the other party knows it. So after a while's silence, he even began to show his appreciation for Wen Mingyi.

To be frank, Si junduo takes Wen Mingyi out without saying a word after Wen Mingyi plays.

"What happened to the actor?"

"Nothing, just like me."

"You refuse him." Si junduo returned.

Wen Mingyi looks innocent, "I refuse."

"And he's courting you?"

"I refused, and he still wanted to chase me?"

Si junduo

"I'll take care of it." He whispered.

"Good." Wen Mingyi agreed.

Hearing the speech, Si junduo could not help asking, "do you often encounter this kind of situation in your work?"

Wen Mingyi smiles and doesn't speak.

No denying is admitting.

Si junduo has a headache. Of course, he knows Wen Mingyi's condition is good. Of course, he knows that Wen Mingyi's fate is good from childhood to adulthood, but! He didn't expect that Wen Mingyi's same-sex relationship was so good!

It's OK to be pursued by girls, but now it's also wanted by boys. Si junduo feels that he wants to draw a circle for Wen Mingyi, so that those men who covet him can roll as far as possible.

Wen Mingyi looked at him and said to him, "now you know why I wanted to make it public before?"" Then someone will want to chase you? "

Wen Mingyi blinked with a smile.

Si junduo looked at his beautiful, sunny and lovely younger brother, and doubted that since he entered the circle, there had been people who wanted to chase him.

"Make it public." Si junduo regrets that he is not Cheng Lu and can't follow Wen Mingyi all the time. Instead of making his own cabbage coveted by other pigs, it's better to label it first.

"Are you sure?" Wen Mingyi asked.

"Sure." Si junduo looked at him and said, "when I'm away, I'll be courted every day."

Wen Mingyi smiles, "you are jealous."

"I eat with a lot of reason."

Wen Mingyi smiles more and more happily. He approaches Si junduo and whispers: "brother, you are still a little cute like this."