Part 45

Xu Jingjie thought he would receive a call from Wen Bo soon, but he didn't. After waiting for a few days, he was still upset and went to Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi has some doubts about him coming to find himself. After hearing what he said, he laughs, "he's in a mess now, and he has no time to think of you."

Xu Jingjie smell speech, need not think, also know Wen Mingyi that elder brother should start.

It seems that what he guessed is right. The person who is surnamed Si and has the ability to make Wen Bo a mess should have something to do with Si. No wonder Wen Mingyi is such a character, with such a backer, he really does not need to fear anything.

"I see, thank you."

Wen Mingyi waved to him, "goodbye brother Xu."

Jiang Zimo was fired, he needs to find a new internship company to complete his internship report. Wen Bo proposed to let him into the style of writing, Jiang Zimo agreed, this is now for him, the best choice.

But the style of writing is not peaceful now. When talking about cooperation with Wen Bo, Si junduo, out of caution, prepared two plans, one with the style of writing and the other with Linghe. Now he kicked the style of writing and chose Linghe, which had no influence on Si. Linghe was very willing to cooperate with him and even gave better conditions than before.

But the style of writing is different. The style of writing did not expect that Si junduo would come here, and he was unprepared for a moment. This is the key project of Wenfeng in the second half of the year. Most of the company's energy is focused on this project. Now the project is yellow, and Wenbo's father and brother are completely confused.

"What's going on? Aren't you friends? How could he have done that! " Hear father angry way.

Wen Bo didn't expect that he just asked Xu Jingjie to teach Wen Mingyi a simple lesson. Si junduo would retaliate against Wen Mingyi by taking official business directly. In such a big cooperation case, he said that he would replace someone. Doesn't he care about the loss of his company?

"It's just that he doesn't cooperate with us. He even cooperates with Linghe. Isn't that the face of writing style?" He patted the table with anger.

Wen Bo's brother Wen Su still couldn't figure it out. "Si junduo is not the kind of person who doesn't believe his words. He is famous for his good reputation. There's no reason to go back on his word before signing the contract. After talking back and forth about this project for so long, everything is almost settled. It's not like his style to go back on his word at this time. Is there something wrong between you, that's why he canceled the cooperation with the company? "

Wen Bo didn't dare to admit it at the moment. He could only ask him, "do you think Si junduo was such a person who abolished public affairs for personal reasons?"

"No. But in addition, I don't know why. I asked his assistant, who said he didn't know anything. He just did what the boss told him. I asked SJ. SJ said let me ask you, so you tell me, why? Why did he cancel the cooperation at this time? Why did he say let me ask you? Bo, tell me, why? "

Wen Bo looked at his father and brother, mouth slightly open, but speechless.

I heard that my father knew his son. When he saw him like this, I knew that he was guilty. "I knew that it must have something to do with you! Otherwise, priest junduo will also be good, suddenly repent! You must have done something to provoke him, so he stopped cooperating with Wenfeng! You said, "why do you just make such a fool of yourself?"

"I didn't mean to." Wen Bo said helplessly, "I didn't know that he would have no distinction between public and private in this kind of thing. It's not a big deal. He should care so much."" So it's really you? " Wen Su was shocked. "Can't you grow your brain and take care of your family? In the past two years, the development of Linghe has robbed us of many customers, and how much cooperation with Si will help us in the future, don't you know? This project was given to you at the beginning because you and Si junduo knew each other and wanted to talk with each other. But now, you've messed it up, Xiao Bo. Can't you let your family worry less? "