Part 64

Lu Yunfei doubts, "what can't see."

"It seems that I really can't see it." Bian Jinyuan looks at his boyfriend and feels that his Feifei is not sensitive to emotional issues at all.

Lu Yunfei frowned, "what should I see? You don't want to play it off, just talk about it. "

Bian Jinyuan thought about it and said calmly, "the seniors like boys, and Wen Mingyi is also a boy. In fact, if Wen Mingyi wants to, they can be a couple, so that he doesn't have to worry about what he has or doesn't have. Moreover, "he looked at Lu Yunfei, and Wen Sheng said," I think Wen Mingyi should be willing. "

Lu Yunfei was shocked, "impossible. He likes girls, but he doesn't like boys. "

Side Jinyuan smile to embrace him, "you didn't feel like boys before."

"I really didn't like boys before!" Lu Yunfei said, instantly felt a headache up, "God, this can't, we are a group of three people, if the young master also like boys, then Li Yuanqing will become our bald head!"

Bian Jinyuan felt that his focus was too strange. "Is your focus on Li Yuanqing?"

"Of course not, I just feel..." Lu Yunfei did not finish his words, and frowned sorrowfully.

Bian Jinyuan sighed, "I know what you are worried about, so I didn't say it at that time."

"Do you like Mingming?" Lu Yunfei felt confused. "I used to think he just took Mingming as his younger brother. Now, do you think his feelings for Mingming really just take Mingming as his younger brother?"

"I don't know." Bian Jinyuan said frankly, "Wen Mingyi and I know each other because of you. My relationship with Wen Mingyi is not as close as that between you and him. I only met the senior priest a few times. So I don't know, and I don't want to speculate about other people's feelings. However, Wen Mingyi should be very important to him. "

"It's a very simple but not simple thing to like between the same sex." Bian Jinyuan whispered, "the more you like it, the more hesitant You will be and the more indecisive you will be. Because I'm afraid to say it in the end, what I get is not the result I want, but the disgust and alienation of the other party. "

"I don't know what attitude Si junduo has towards Wen Mingyi, but Wen Mingyi really has a different feeling towards him. It's not his problem, it's their relationship. It's too different from ordinary brothers. No matter how precious a brother is, he won't allow his brother to touch a fruit knife or spend his money. "

"But they get along like this, one step further, one step back. Senior Si junduo doesn't feel that he interferes too much, and Wen Mingyi doesn't feel that he interferes with his freedom. Their relationship is different from that of ordinary brothers and friends. It's hard for me to define the feelings generated in this kind of relationship, but I don't think it's difficult for Wen Mingyi to like him if he is a senior of Si junduo. "

"So you think the young master likes to be a senior but doesn't know it?"

Bian Jinyuan nodded, "a little."

Lu Yunfei only thinks that he is too difficult! He used to think he was straight! The result met edge Jinyuan, he did not resist, bent. Now his good friend can't bear it. Like him, he has become a mosquito repellent frog. It's terrible! A group of three, a group of two. Do they have a curse of bending?

Bian Jinyuan looked at him and comforted him, "but now we don't know what Mr. Si junduo thinks, so you don't have to worry. I don't think Mr. Wen Mingyi is aware that his feelings are overstepping. Therefore, if Mr. Si junduo doesn't like him or likes him but doesn't intend to tell him, then Mr. Wen will not realize it, There will be no loss. " Lu Yunfei nodded, "next time I see the senior secretary, I must have a good look at what their feelings are and whether they like Wen Mingyi or not."