Part 73

Wen Mingyi thought all night, and he was still thinking until he got up the next morning. He couldn't think of a reason, so he decided to follow what he knew.

Like caring for him.

Looking at the breakfast on the table, Wen Mingyi picked up chopsticks and put the small fried dough sticks in his plate into Si junduo's plate.

Si junduo looked up at him.

Wen Mingyi smiles at him and gives him a steamed bun. After thinking about it, he peels a tea egg from his bowl.

"Here you are."

Si junduo looked at the tea egg in his hand, took it in doubt and said, "what's the matter with you?"

"I care about you."

Si junduo looked at the breakfast on his plate. "You can't finish it, so you put it all here."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi thinks that he is too unjust. Is this his image in Si junduo's heart? Is it too much to lose at the starting line

"Then don't eat it." Wen Mingyi reaches for the tea egg.

Si junduo separated his hand, "forget it, just help you eat."

"I really care about you," Wen stressed.

"I see." Si junduo perfunctory way, "care about me, considerate me, I understand."

What do you know

Wen Mingyi is angry and bites the bun in his hand.

If one plan fails, Wen Mingyi will do another. After breakfast, when Si junduo picked up the plate and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, Wen Mingyi immediately said, "I'll help you."

Si junduo thought that he was really wrong today. "Did you do something you shouldn't do?"

"No Wen Mingyi pretended to be stupid, "brother, how can you say that?"

"Otherwise, you can say that you help me wash the dishes. You've been in this kitchen several times. You're responsible for eating every time you come in."

After a self-examination, Wen Mingyi said boldly, "you didn't let me touch the kitchen knife. When I was a child, I wanted to cook a meal for you, but you didn't agree."

"I'd like to agree. You cut your hand when you come up. Can I agree?"

"For cooking, it's not always like this. Who doesn't get hurt when cooking for the first time?"

"Me." Si junduo said calmly.

Wen Mingyi dissatisfied, "you don't want to compare everything with you, you are so few, you don't belong to the normal people."

He went over, picked up a dish, squeezed the detergent, and began to wash the dishes.

Si junduo looked at the action on his hand, his eyes full of doubt, "you really didn't do something you shouldn't do, you tell me honestly, I'm not angry."

"Of course not." Wen Mingyi puffed his chin. Si junduo changed his mind. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Not either."

"Really."

Wen Mingyi wants to knock his head with the plate in his hand, "I just care about you, that's all."

"That's all"

"What else can I do?"

"You've done the dishes for me, can't you make any attempt?"