Part 30

Female owner Mo Mo is a college student who just graduated and works as a copywriter editor in a company. Winter arrived, Mo Mo's community more than a few stray cats, including an orange cat always follow her after work, Mo Mo kind-hearted, adopted the orange cat. Later, she adopted a lame kirky who was abandoned. At the same time, my good friend also temporarily fostered her puppet cat in her home.

Mo Mo has been taking care of two cats and dogs. His life is very comfortable. Until one day, she came home from work early, only to find that her two cats had disappeared. Mo Mo was shocked and searched in the community for a long time. Finally, she found orange cat and puppet in Cui Yingbo's home.

Cui Yingbo is a well-known designer at home and abroad. One day in winter, he found an orange cat curling up in front of his home. Orange cat mews at him, and Cui Yingbo takes him home.

He is usually busy with work and irregular work and rest, so even if he finds that orange cat is not at home sometimes, he thinks that it is used to wandering, so he doesn't like to be kept, so he let it go. Later, orange cat came back with a puppet cat, which convinced him of this idea. Look, didn't he bring back his wandering companion?

So Cui Yingbo opened the door of his own house, letting orange cat and puppet cat in and out, until Mo Mo appeared.

Mo Mo was shocked! She never thought that her cat daughter had a "father" outside! The red flag doesn't fall at home, but the colored flag flutters outside!

Cui Yingbo was also stunned! He looked at the orange cat that rubbed at his feet and Mo Mo's feet. For a moment, he didn't know what to say. He just felt that his head was a little green.

A father and a mother sit on the same sofa for the sake of their worried cat daughter. While recalling the history of the cat's infidelity, they lament that it's not easy to be cat parents.

The two get to know each other so well that they begin to raise the two scum daughters together. They also fall in love with each other in the process of raising the two cats and Keji. Finally, Cui Yingbo confesses to Mo Mo that they live happily together in the presence of three pets.

This is a very warm love story. The fate of two people is caused by two cats at home, so the book is called "strange fate of pets". It's just obvious that the orchestra pool is not on the main line.

The main plot of the orchestra is the company where Mo Mo works.

Unlike Mo Mo, who comes from an ordinary family, the music pool is the standard rich second generation. In order to better let his son experience the difficulty of making money and guard against arrogance and impatience, his father threw him to his own company after he finished the college entrance examination. No one knew his identity. The HR manager only said that he was an intern, and everyone treated him as an ordinary intern.

Intern orchestras can't do this or that. They were finally assigned to the brand department, starting with text proofreading. At first, the orchestra didn't like this job, but under Mo Mo's guidance, it gradually had a sense of achievement in proofreading, and gradually became interested in the work.

Mo Mo is new to the company and has a lot of ideas and energy, but other old employees in the same department are not willing to spend energy with her, so Lechi works with her. Slowly, Mo Mo was isolated by some employees in the same department. Mo Mo began to doubt whether she had made a mistake, whether it was just a step-by-step job, and she didn't need to innovate or think. She wanted to shrink back.

But the orchestra told her, "the wood is beautiful in the forest, and the wind will destroy it. If you don't want to be destroyed, you should strive to become a forest by yourself."