Part 9

When Si junduo changed his clothes and came to find Wen Mingyi, he saw that he was still staring at his wardrobe and didn't seem to know what to wear. He conveniently helped Wen Mingyi take two clothes, "wear this body."

Wen Mingyi looked at the black casual shirt and jeans in front of him and said, "it's too simple."

"You're going to the company, not the show." Si junduo put his clothes into his hand. "Put them on quickly. I'll wait for you outside."

Wen Mingyi reluctantly changed his clothes, took his mobile phone and went downstairs to have breakfast with him.

When eating, he looked at his wechat and saw the message that sister Yang had sent before. Sign up? Wen Mingyi sneered, who likes to sign, anyway, he will not sign! In his last life, he didn't take sister Yang seriously and casually signed a contract. As a result, as soon as the front foot signed the contract, sister Yang said that she wanted to form a group. The top five in the draft formed a men's group and participated in the activities together.

Wen Mingyi doesn't like it very much, but he can't bear to sign a contract, so he has to agree. However, he never thought that three men can play one drama, and five men can arrange ten dramas! How many black materials he made out of nothing were all born by his teammates' careless slip of the tongue.

In the end, he fell out with other teammates except song he. The netizens posted their open and secret quarrels and stuck the pot on his head. The reason was that there were only five people in the group. If he didn't have problems, how could three of the other four people not like him.

Wen Mingyi felt bored, paid the liquidated damages, terminated his contract and quit the men's League. When netizens saw this, they realized that he had problems. The three teammates also criticized him implicitly in the interview. Wen Mingyi can't bear it. He starts his micro blog and is ready to reveal the ugly faces of the three of them in private. However, before he has time to beat the hell dogs, he sees Jiang Zimo. He intended to teach Jiang Zimo to beat the hell dogs again, but he was pushed by Jiang Zimo to end his life in the quarrel.

It's not a good memory, thought Wen Mingyi. It's miserable. He can't help sympathizing with himself.

Wen Mingyi drinks Soybean Milk and replies to sister Yang: "no sign.".

Sister Yang called him directly, "what did you just say? No? Are you confused? "

Wen Mingyi said calmly, "no, just don't want to sign."

"Wen Mingyi, think about it. The most important thing in this circle is idols. If you don't sign now, no company will sign you if you want to sign in the future."

"Well." Wen Mingyi is eating steamed stuffed buns and doesn't like it.

"You don't want to sign other brokerage companies. Let me remind you that the variety show you started is not the current popular trainee mode, so you know, the audience is average. The company now offers you excellent conditions. You can't find a better broker than here. "

"Well." Wen Mingyi nodded.

Listening to his perfunctory tone, sister Yang was so angry that she roared, "what do you mean, huh huh?"

Wen Mingyi thought she was a little annoyed, "have you finished? That's it. I'll hang up. "

"Have you found your next home?" Asked sister Yang.

"Not yet." Wen Mingyi said frankly, "I just don't want to sign a contract, that's all."

"Wen Mingyi, I tell you, don't think you have a few fans now. Every year in the draft, a large number of people are selected and their fans support them. But as a result, there are only a few people who can really get ahead in this circle. Don't think that you are so powerful after you get the first place. If you don't sign this contract, you will be eliminated by the entertainment circle sooner or later, depending on your current popularity. " Wen Mingyi sneered coldly and said coldly, "Oh."