Part 88

On April 7, a day of disappearance was officially announced. Among the stars, they found a name they didn't know Jiang Zimo.

"Who is Jiang Zimo?"

"Didn't it say that Wen Mingyi would play this play before? Why is there no Wen Mingyi? "

"Where did Jiang Zimo come from? I haven't heard of the name, new man? "

"New actor? This resource is a bit powerful. "

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"Wen Mingyi is not suitable for this movie. I feel that he is more suitable for lively and cheerful roles. There is no such role in this movie."

"I don't know what sister Wen Kaishui's mood is, and whether she wants to cry."

"It's possible that Wen Mingyi has a better script. He is so hot now that he must have a lot of books on hand."

"What do you think? Is there any better resource than partner Kangjie? Sister Wen can really comfort herself. "

"Mocue, how are you? When did you lick the pie? Wen Mingyi's fans have always said that it's good to deny the official announcement. "

"Take away Wen Mingyi and wish the box office of" a day of disappearance "a great success

Fans mouth said so, but in the heart is puzzled, secretly in the group to discuss the way, "what's going on?"

"Didn't it come out that my brother was basically certain? Why don't you have a brother again? "

"Fuck! Also said we lick the cake, it is clearly the marketing number of their own disclosure, OK

"So what's going on? Do you want to walk the powder? "

"Who knows, I'm so angry!"

Like the fans, Wen Mingyi was still playing a game. When he got a call from Cheng Lu, he realized that "a day of disappearance" had been officially announced.

"I called the director, and the director said that he liked you very much, but the investors had actors they wanted to add. The producers were more inclined to the investors. The two people argued about this for a long time, and they were still arguing until last night. Finally, the director compromised, so you didn't appear in the cast when we announced today."

Wen Mingyi smell speech, not from Leng for a while, "so I that role changed into who?"

"He's a new actor. He hasn't played before. His name is Jiang Zimo."

"Who is it?" Wen Mingyi felt that he was listening.

"Ginger ink, ginger of ginger, Confucius' son, ink of ink."

Wen Mingyi

"You just said that investors want to plug people, right? Is this investor Wen Bo? "

"No, it's Wenfeng group."

"The same." Wen Mingyi said calmly, "that's Wen Bojia's enterprise." He just didn't know what to say. Jiang Zimo even let Wen Bo invest in him and rob him of his role. This is really haunting and pestering him!

No matter what he thought, Jiang Zimo would enter the entertainment industry because of him. In fact, what he loves is that he is not the priest. How abnormal and abnormal love can lead him to do such a stupid thing! Is that what he wants to do with himself?!

Wen Mingyi thinks that he can't understand Jiang Zimo's brain circuit of neuropathy, let alone Wen Bo's dog licking spirit! If Jiang Zimo wants to enter the entertainment industry, he will be an investor?! One dares to act and the other dares to cast! It's true that a pair is made by nature! Brother, I knock to the real!