EXTRA 8

By the next morning, when the camera was turned on again, it was a new day.

Wen Mingyi greets the camera, then carries his bag and prepares to go downstairs.

The netizen who watched the live broadcast was depressed and said, "can't you see sleeping or even getting up? I'm so hard! "

"Yep yep, did my brother and brother sleep under the same quilt yesterday? Can you play it when the program is on air? "

"Please, it's OK for seal VIP to see you."

"VVIP is OK, I'm willing to spend money!"

Everyone was crying, while Wen Mingyi and Si junduo finished their dinner with others on the first floor and went out to climb the mountain together.

Mountain climbing is a physical work. Fortunately, the mountain here is not a mountain in the wilderness, so besides physical strength, there is no need to worry about anything else.

Wen Mingyi and Si junduo walked in the front, chatting while walking up. Song and Zheng Feng occasionally put in a word or two to have a chat with them. Most of the time, they still talk separately.

It takes a day and a half to climb up the mountain. In the evening, the program group suggested that we could set up a tent and get ready to rest.

Among them, only Si junduo and Zheng Huifeng set up tents, but Wen Mingyi didn't know much about them.

Zheng Feng laughed, "let you arrogant, now will not."

"My brother will." Wen Mingyi doesn't care, "my elder brother is good."

"You can stay with your brother forever." Zheng Feng retorted.

"Hey, don't say it. It's OK." Wen Mingyi is smiling.

Zheng Feng thought, fuck, this is really OK. These two are lovers. What's wrong with them.

He looked at Wen Mingyi, tut tut shook his head, only think that Si junduo this good flower, even inserted in Wen Mingyi this lump of cow dung, is a waste of resources.

After hearing Wen Mingyi's "it's really OK", the netizens of the live broadcast screamed again.

"What did I hear?"?? Never separate for a lifetime!! My God, it's love

"How can Zhuma not be separated for a lifetime? Only husband and wife can do it. It's obvious that they are a couple in disguise!"

"I'm dead, I'm dead, what kind of immortal love is this? Don't save me, let me die in this love!"

"Ah, it's so sweet. Isn't it really a couple? It's so sweet. Isn't it really in love? "

"Childhood sweetheart can be a pair, so can the bamboo horse. Brother Chong, I support you and Mingming!"

"Thanks for Zheng Feng's help. Don't envy Zheng Feng. You have Xiao Song He."

"Zheng Feng has a good laugh. Every time he meets Wen Mingyi, Wen Mingyi has nothing to say. It's really ha ha ha."

"My brother really knows everything and can set up a tent. I'm so happy."" My brother not only knows everything, but also dotes on Mingming. He usually doesn't let Mingming work. He is responsible for cooking and packing. "

"I'll move the Civil Affairs Bureau here now, and you can get married in the same place."

"Anyway, they will not be separated all their lives. They will get married sooner or later. I acquiesce that they have already got married, ha ha ha."

"My God, I've been knocking for two days. This pair is too superior. They really knock me to death. They knock me to death."

"Are they just flying guests? I hope they are permanent. This couple is really wonderful. Please think about it