EXTRA 10

He stepped back, half knelt down, and took out the ring he had already prepared.

Wen Mingyi looks at him pleasantly, his eyes are full of joy.

"I promised you before. When you get to the legal age, I will marry you." Si junduo said softly, "so, will you marry me?"

Wen Mingyi nodded with a smile. His tone was excited and excited. "Of course I would."

He took the ring box, took out the ring, handed the smaller one to Si junduo, then bent down and put the other one on Si junduo's ring finger.

"Get up." Wen Mingyi helped him up.

Si junduo raised his left hand, put the ring in his hand on the ring finger of his left hand, and gently kissed his finger with the ring.

In fact, he thought about the place to propose for a long time, from abroad to China, from the seaside to the mountains, but in the end, Si junduo chose his own home.

For him and Wen Mingyi, here is the starting point of everything. They met here from their birth, and then they knew each other and stayed together, accompanying each other through one heat and one cold.

They have been to many places and passed by many people and things, but no matter where they go, they will eventually return here and the home where they grew up.

There is no place more suitable for them than here. Wen Mingyi once left here. He went out of the house and wanted to move out of his heart, but in the end, he came back here and continued to haunt his heart.

There are too many people here, carrying every period of time and emotion they have experienced, so Si junduo decided to propose here, which only belongs to him and Wen Mingyi.

Two people looked at each other, the smile on their faces could not stop.

Finally, Si junduo bent down and picked up Wen Mingyi, "go back to the room."

Wen Mingyi nodded with a smile and was carried back to the house by him.

A night of spring.

After the affair, Wen Mingyi lay down on him and whispered, "I entered this room today, and I knew you were going to propose to me. But I thought you would propose in my room

Si junduo smiles and kisses him and replies, "I just want to be more formal on the day of marriage proposal. Besides, you usually sleep with me and seldom go back to your room. So I think you can decorate your room today, and then we can sleep in your room tonight."

Wen Mingyi couldn't help rubbing in his arms, and the smile on his brow never went down.

In the spring of the second year after the end of Si junduo's proposal, they went abroad to get the certificate.

Although the foreign marriage certificate has no legal effect in China, for Wen Mingyi, it is equivalent to their marriage together.

Ji siyao and Wen Wei sigh that it's too fast. They can't wait.

"I really want to be together." Ji siyao commented.

"It's true love." Wen Wei's seal. Lu Yunfei didn't expect that Wen Mingyi fell in love later than himself. As a result, he got married ahead of him. He was surprised for a moment.

Bian Jinyuan explicitly said, "if you want, we can also."

Lu Yunfei

Lu Yunfei felt that he had to discuss with his parents.