Part 31

"If I don't come, what will you do after nine?" Asked Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi had already figured out a way to deal with this. "I said I was asleep. Once the door was locked, no one else could get in."

"What if someone calls you?"

"I'm asleep, so I can't answer the phone." Wen Mingyi is eloquent.

"It seems that I'm not worried about it." Si junduo's tone is clear and gentle.

Wen Mingyi smiles and approaches him, "you're worried about me."

"I'm afraid you'll go into the tiger's den alone again."

As soon as he said this, Wen Mingyi thought of what happened when he was taken away by a dog dealer. "Oh, it's all in the past. It won't happen again."

"Is it?"

Wen Mingyi nodded, "but I'm very happy that you can come here. Do you live here tonight? Or stay in another hotel. "

Si junduo just started the car and said to him, "other hotels."

"Now you're here. Are you going to take me with you?"

"Can't you?"

"All right." Wen Mingyi had no objection. He took out his mobile phone and sent a wechat to Cheng Lu, "I told Cheng Jie, but she found that I didn't go back to worry."

"Well." Si junduo answered.

When Wen Mingyi comes out of the car again, it will be a little orange cat again. He was lying in the arms of Si junduo, two claws holding his head, thinking that he needed a keyboard.

I can't help it. The cat claw is too inconvenient. If he has a keyboard, he can type on it and communicate with others. Even if he becomes a cat or a dog, he can also send wechat to others.

Wen Mingyi thinks this idea is very good, so as soon as he gets to the hotel room, he jumps out of Si junduo's arms and writes on the floor for him to see.

Si junduo looked at him and asked him, "do you want a keyboard?"

Wen Mingyi nodded and continued to write his requirements. After writing, he turned his head and looked at Si junduo expectantly. Si junduo always responded to his request, not to mention this idea is really good, so he poked Wen Mingyi's forehead and said, "yes."

Wen Mingyi meows happily and rubs Si junduo's fingers around.

Si junduo ordered his little pink nose, carried him into the bathroom, helped him take a bath, and asked the front desk to send a pen and paper to draw the shape and size of his paws on the paper.

Wen Mingyi is very cooperative, let him draw, has been waiting for him to finish painting, just urged him to sleep.

At 8:30 the next morning, as soon as Si junduo finished washing, he heard the phone that Wen Mingyi put beside his pillow ring.

When he picked it up, it showed: sister Cheng.

"Hello." Si junduo said.

Cheng Lu Leng for a moment, looked at the name displayed on his mobile phone, yes, it's Wen Mingyi" Wen Mingyi She said tentatively.

"I'm Si junduo." Si junduo said as he walked to the living room outside the suite, "I'm still sleeping. I'll send him to the set when I wake up."

Cheng Lu is shocked by the amount of information in this sentence, but she has already met Si junduo before meeting Wen Mingyi. She knows the relationship between the other party and his boss, and that he has a different relationship with Wen Mingyi. In addition, Wen Mingyi did say last night that he would go to Si junduo.