Part 101

The driver came out of the car in panic. Looking at the person who fell on the ground in front of him, he stepped back two steps in fright. Then he ran over and explored the other person's breath.

There's still gas. The driver picked up the man and put him in his car, intending to take him to the nearest hospital.

At a glance, he saw Jiang Zimo standing on the side of the road in a daze. He went over and grabbed Jiang Zimo's next door

"I didn't." Jiang Zimo denied it reflexively.

"If it wasn't for you to push him, how could he burst out?" The driver yelled, "I saw you push him!"

"I didn't mean to." Jiang Zimo explained to him, "I just want to break away from him."

"What's the use of talking to me? You and I will go to the hospital together. We can't get rid of this matter!" The driver said, pulling Jiang Zimo to the car.

Jiang Zimo is not willing to, struggling desperately, finally broke away from the driver and ran out.

The driver wanted to chase people, but he was worried that if he continued to struggle, the people in the car would die, so he had to go back to the car and drive to the nearest hospital.

Jiang Zimo quickly returned home, took important documents, packed up a few clothes, and called a car to the airport. Wen's family doesn't like him. Now that Wen Bo has such a thing, Wen Su will not let him go. He has to leave as soon as possible. The farther he leaves, the better. It's better never to let Wen Jia find him.

His heart beat fast and his heart was anxious. He just pushed it. How could Wen Bo be pushed out? How could a car just come by and hit him? It's all the driver's fault. If it wasn't for the driver who hit Wenbo, it's not a big deal. He doesn't need to leave now. It's all the driver's fault!

Jiang Zimo is full of fear, but he can't find a person to talk to.

Si junduo will not help him. Wen Bo has fallen down. Who else can help him? He almost instantly thought of his new pursuer Wei Hang, but he quickly pushed the idea down. It was not appropriate. The other party was just in the pursuit stage. Once this kind of thing happened, he might just turn around and leave, and he would not fight with the informant to help himself.

Jiang Zimo realized clearly for the first time that from beginning to end, only Wen Bo is willing to pay for him unconditionally, and only Wen Bo can make his heart at ease.

But Wen Bo now, life and death do not know.

He prayed silently in his heart, hoping that Wen Bo would not have an accident and continue to live well.

The driver stopped the car and rushed Wen Bo into the hospital, shouting for help. Seeing this, the staff of the hospital quickly took him to the procedure and sent Wen Bo to the emergency room.

"Are you his family?" Asked the nurse.

"I'm not."

"Then you should contact his family and come over."

The driver nodded his head in a hurry and picked up the mobile phone that had just escaped from Wenbo's pocket. However, he just held the mobile phone and didn't know the lock screen password of the other party. For a moment, he didn't know how to contact his family. Thinking of that, now that he was still lying on the operating bed, he didn't know how much money he would have to pay for it, so he cried in a hurry.

At this moment, the phone on the hand suddenly rang, and the driver connected quickly. No matter what the other party said, he said directly, "are you a friend of the owner of this mobile phone? Now that he is in an accident, can you contact his family and let them go to the third hospital? " Wen Bo's friend was startled. Without saying a word, he hung up and called Wen Su, "brother Wen, it's not good. Wen Bo had a car accident. He's in the third hospital!"