Part 38

"That's not what I mean." Wen Mingyi explained, "I just feel that I can't always take advantage of you for nothing. Even if I didn't know when I was a child, now that I'm an adult, I shouldn't

Si junduo simply did not understand what his little brain was thinking. "Obviously, there is no such thing as taking advantage between you and me. If I die today, most of my legacy will be left to you, do you understand? "

Wen Mingyi:????!!!!

Wen Mingyi said, I don't understand! Why do you start thinking about these things at a young age! Return the legacy! What do I want your legacy for!

Si junduo looked at the shock on his face and said patiently: "so, I don't want and don't want to have such a clear division between us. Yes, you grow up, you are adult, you can be independent, but this does not mean that you can not continue to rely on me, I can not continue to be responsible for your affairs. From small to large, I have been responsible for your affairs. You are a part of my responsibility. I can't ignore you, let alone let you care about money and other things. "

"Your persistence will make me feel that I am a failure and that I am not needed by you. Do you understand?"

Wen Mingyi was silent.

He looked at Si junduo for a long time, then nodded his head tremblingly.

He felt that he understood that in their relationship, Si junduo was used to standing in the position of protector and giver. He was used to being good to him and was willing to be good to him. This kind of kindness is not only spiritual care, but also material care. So he doesn't like to separate the relationship between two people with his own money.

It seems that when he gave money, they were separated.

For the priest, everything he has belongs to himself. He is ready to give it to himself at any time, so he doesn't want to care about it, because in his heart, those are his own.

So he will say that he is the little prince of Si, because Si belongs to him, to him, that is, to himself.

It's really, "mine is yours, yours or yours.".

Wen Mingyi didn't know what to say for a moment. He knew that Si junduo was good to him when he was young. He died once. Seeing the plot development of the original book, he firmly believed that Si junduo was the best person in the world. Now, however, he felt that the priest was better to him than he thought.

Regardless of the return, no result, no reservation, gentle but firm, Wen Mingyi suddenly some sad, he treated himself so attentively, but, he and he quarreled for three years. Three years, more than one thousand days. How did the priest come here? How can we do that? After more than one thousand days, we still insist on treating him well without any reservation or care? He won't be worthless?

Si junduo looked at him, silent and silent. He lowered his head and couldn't see the look in his eyes. He thought he was angry and said in a low voice, "Mingming."

Wen Mingyi put his sour heart down, raised his head and gave him a smile, "I'm ok."

But Si junduo was worried about him, "don't you want to?"

Wen Mingyi shakes his head, "No He said, "I just thought about what you said, and I didn't want to."

He looked at the person in front of him, put his hand around him and leaned on his shoulder. Si junduo raised his hand and hugged him. He always felt that his mood was not right. "What's the matter with you? You can tell me something

"Nothing." Wen Mingyi said in a low voice, "I just think it's not easy for you, brother."

Mingming was not related by blood. Mingming was just a neighbor's child. His parents didn't treat him so well, but Si junduo always cared about him.