Part 80

After the Spring Festival holiday, Aunt Zhang went back to the family and started her own work. When Wen Mingyi and Wen Wei got home, she was cooking in the kitchen. After a long day's hard work, Wen Wei doesn't want to cook by herself, so she decides to have dinner at Si's house. As for Wen Mingyi, he goes upstairs to find Si junduo.

Si junduo is reading the contract in his study. When he sees half of it, he sees Wen Mingyi push the door open and come in.

"I'm back." Si junduo looked up at him.

Wen Mingyi nodded, walked over and asked him, "did you tell my mother I went to shoot a magazine?"

"She took pictures of you and Cheng Lu and asked me who Cheng Lu was, but I didn't answer her. She should check it out by herself. After finding out, she asked me what you were doing today, and I'll tell you the truth. "

"So." Wen Mingyi sat down on the chair next to him, "you don't know. Wow, she's really gorgeous today. Originally, when we went, the chief editor was not in because of something. As a result, when she came, the chief editor came and accompanied us all the way. What I ordered today was that it was just the inside page of the magazine. After she finished shooting, it was directly upgraded to the cover. "

"Isn't that good?"

"Good is good, it's just a little embarrassed, the feeling of pretending to be powerful."

Si junduo said with a smile, "it doesn't matter. It's your mother. It's normal to fake her prestige."

"I'm just not used to it." Wen Mingyi whispered.

Si junduo touched his head and said, "it's OK. I'll get used to it when there are more things like this in the future."

Wen Mingyi didn't believe it. "How much can it be? How many days can she stay at home 365 days a year? "

Si junduo

Si junduo felt that he could not refute it.

Two people didn't say a few words, the meal was ready, Wen Mingyi photographed for a long time, now already hungry, quickly pulled Si junduo downstairs to eat.

The parents of Si's family are not here today. Wen Mingyi says that she wants to stay with Si junduo. After thinking about it, Wen Wei simply lives, "I'll stay with him, too."

"I'm enough alone. I don't need you." Wen Mingyi said mercilessly.

Wen Wei poked him in the head. "Can't I?"

At the critical moment, it's still the way of the priest, "it doesn't matter. If the godmother wants to live, just stay at home."

"You hear me, they all want me to accompany him."

Wen Mingyi turns his head and stares at Si junduo.

Si junduo

Si junduo can only smile and coax him to say, "good."

After dinner, Wen Mingyi took a rest, took a bath, changed his pajamas and went to Si junduo's room.

Si junduo is still busy, and Wen Mingyi doesn't disturb him, holding his mobile phone to chat with Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing.

When Si junduo is ready to talk to Wen Mingyi, he sees 21:03 on the computer. Si junduo looks up to the bedside not far away. He thought he would see an orange cat or a husky, but it's still Wen Mingyi who is familiar with him. Si junduo was a little surprised. He picked up his mobile phone and looked at it. It was really 21:03. Even when he looked at the mobile phone, the time on the screen became 21:04.

Si junduo went over doubtfully, Wen Mingyi looked up at him, "are you busy?"

Si junduo nodded.

"It's fast today."