EXTRA 5

Si junduo was softened by his question, and answered with a kiss, "when you get to the legal marriage age, I can't marry you at your age."

Wen Mingyi smiles, "OK."

It's just a long time to wait. For the first time, Wen Mingyi felt that being young was not a very happy thing.

When Zhao Wangyu woke up the next day, Wen Mingyi and Si junduo had already finished breakfast. He was dizzy, drinking water, and said, "I'm too old to drink."

Si junduo helped him warm his breakfast and asked him to have some cushion first.

Zhao Wangyu drank porridge and said to Wen Mingyi, "I'll have a party in two days. You can go with me."

"Ah?" Wen Mingyi is obviously reluctant, "I don't want to go."

"Clearly, you said it. If you win the prize, you are willing to admit that I am your father's. It's your word."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi regrets that he has nothing to do with the flag. Now it's OK. It's come true.

Wen Mingyi wrongly looked at Si junduo, who comforted him, "it's better to meet your father's friends, and they can take care of you later."

Wen Mingyi plunges into his arms, only to feel that he is so pitiful.

Zhao Wangyu said the party was director Hu's birthday party.

Director Hu is older than him, and he entered the directing industry earlier than him. He became famous early. In the past two years, he has not been in good health, and he has basically stopped filming. He lives at home.

Director Hu is very popular in the circle. Many young directors and actors have been instructed by him, and Zhao Wangyu has been filming with him. They have a good relationship. Therefore, Zhao Wangyu is going to his 70th birthday.

Wen Mingyi knows that he intends to expand his network. Although he doesn't really want to go, Zhao Wangyu has even prepared his gifts for him, so it's not appropriate not to go.

On the day of the birthday party, Wen Mingyi followed Zhao Wangyu all the way to the hotel. As soon as they entered the banquet hall, they met several directors who came over and said hello to Zhao Wangyu with a smile.

When they saw Wen Mingyi, several directors were obviously surprised. Although they knew that Zhao Wangyu seemed to like an actor very much recently, they brought each other to Director Hu's birthday party. This kind of love was too much.

"This is Xiao Wen." There is humanity, "is really a talent."

Zhao Wangyu laughed and said without modesty, "that's right."

The other party

The other side only laughed and thought that Zhao Wangyu really liked the actor.

Yu Xuanwen saw Wen Mingyi from a distance, came over and looked at him. It was him.

"Clearly." Yu Xuanwen was surprised.

Wen Mingyi hasn't seen him for a long time. He's very surprised to see him now" And you, too. " Yu Xuanwen approached him and said, "Congratulations, new movie king."

Wen Mingyi is a little embarrassed, "it's mainly Zhao's good shooting."

Yu Xuanwen laughed, "you're still modest. Your performance is good. I've seen it all."

Several people exchanged greetings. Yu Xuanwen called Wen Mingyi aside and asked him, "how did you come to Director Hu's birthday party?"

Wenmingyi helpless, "is Zhao guide let me come."