Part 81

"What's the matter? Is Ming Ming up? " Aunt Zhang said that she would come out of the kitchen.

Wen Mingyi is startled and completely forgets the existence of Aunt Zhang. He covers his dog's ears with two hands in a moment and retreats cautiously.

Si junduo almost didn't laugh because of his action. He watched Wen Mingyi disappear on the stairs, went into the kitchen, and advised Aunt Zhang to go back. "Aunt Zhang, please help Mingming warm up his breakfast. I'll let him change his clothes."

"Good." Aunt Zhang answered.

Si junduo took the door of the kitchen and went out.

Wen Mingyi is changing his clothes in the bedroom. When Si junduo pushes the door in, he just sees him take off his clothes and show his white back. Si junduo closes the door instantly.

Wen Mingyi looked back, wearing a thin sweater, and asked, "who?"

"I don't know." Si junduo said.

Wen Mingyi put on his sweater and went to open the door. Looking at Si junduo outside, he frowned, "if you come in, just come in. How can you still be furtive?"

Sneaky Si junduo

Wen Mingyi pulls people in.

Si junduo explained to him, "I didn't think you were changing."

Wen Mingyi doesn't think so. "You haven't seen anything like this before."

He said, instantly aware of what the elongated tone "Oh" a, "is it because you have a ghost in your heart, so do not dare to see ah."

Si junduo with a ghost in his heart

Seeing that he didn't retort, Wen Mingyi was surprised and said, "don't you have any intention to me?"

Si junduo raised his hand and knocked him on the head. "What's your intention to me?"

Wen Mingyi does not admit, "I have not, I am not, don't talk nonsense."

"Is it?"

"Of course."

"Well, change your clothes. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Wait a minute." Wen Mingyi reached for his arm and said, "why don't you call me in the morning?"

Si junduo was amused by his justifiable frame up, "young master, I called you several times, but why don't you want to get up, can I still carry you to work?"

Wen Mingyi said in his heart that the memories he had been half asleep and half awake were not dreams. They were real.

He let go of Si junduo and said, "next time you call me for a while, you should insist on being a man."

Si junduo was speechless, "I'll carry you to work next time."

Wen Mingyi nodded, "this can have."

When he said this, he grabbed Si junduo and coughed, "have you forgotten something? You owe me last night. " Si junduo

Wen Mingyi looked up at him, "being a man, you have to pay the debts."

Si junduo smiles. He looks at Wen Mingyi and says deliberately, "where do I owe you? I didn't give it back to husky."

Wen Mingyi:!!! Can it be the same! You kiss husky! What does it have to do with me, Wen Mingyi!

He looked at Si junduo with dissatisfaction in his eyes.

Si junduo pinched his face and felt that his good mood in the early morning probably started from teasing Wen Mingyi.

"Go and change. I'm going downstairs."