Part 40

Si junduo was more puzzled, "is that it? Do you like that? "

Wen Mingyi nodded silently, "it's very good. People like mugo are easy to get along with Si junduo."

Si junduo began to reflect on which step of his education went wrong, which led to his misunderstanding of Wen Mingyi's aesthetics. No, his education is right. Wen Mingyi must have made a mistake in the three years when he left. He knew that the child had to grow up under his nose. No, if he didn't pay attention to it a little bit, the aesthetic would be wrong. It's just too wrong.

All the way back to the hotel.

Wen Mingyi and Mu Ziang are very happy. Si junduo looks at them and thinks that he is not like Wen Mingyi's brother, but mu Ziang is more like Wen Mingyi's brother!

Lin Mu has already helped mu Zi'ang book a room in the hotel. Next door to Si junduo, mu Zi'ang talks and laughs with Wen Mingyi all the way to the room, and then he can't laugh because Wen Mingyi and Si junduo go into the room next to him!

Mu Zi'ang quickly squeezed in. Si junduo didn't understand, "what are you doing in here?"

Mu Zi'ang looked at him and said, "what are you doing in here?"

"This is my room."

"So you two have something to say?" He looked at Wen Mingyi and said euphemistically.

Wen Mingyi shook his head. "I'm in this room, too."

Mu Zi'ang

Mu Zi'ang felt very tired, so he asked: "you two sleep in the same room?"

"Do you have a problem?"

"I have no opinion. I just think it's OK, but it's unnecessary." Mu Zi'ang tried to remind him, "your room is the same as mine. It's a big bed room, not a standard room, right?"

"When you were young, your memory began to decline. I just told you and asked."

Is this a fuckin 'memory problem! This is Lao Tzu's suggestion to remind you, rotten wood!

"Junduo, I'm an adult now. I'm qualified to live in a room alone."

"No need." Si junduo refused.

"Why is it unnecessary? Which brothers do you see sleeping in the same bed when they grow up? "

"We are not brothers."

"Not even Zhuma! Zhuo ran and I went out and didn't live in a big bed room together! "

"Then you can try it next time."

Mu Zi'ang

"Anything else? If you don't mind, just go out. I'm going to sleep. " Si junduo was indifferent.

Mu Zi'ang didn't know what to say. He took a fist and said goodbye to him.

Wen Mingyi looked at the time. It's dangerous. It's eight fifty. In fact, what mu Zi'ang said was right, he thought. But the problem was that he became a cat after nine o'clock. If he opened a single room, it would be troublesome. It's just that this reason is doomed to be impossible to talk to Mu Zi'ang, so it's the only way. He quickly ran back to his room, changed his clothes, and said to the priest, "I'm going to take a bath."

Si junduo answered. After a while, he heard a few cat calls and scratching the door in the bathroom. Si junduo went over, opened the door, and saw the orange and white little orange cat all wet, pitifully looking at him.

It seems that he became a cat in the middle of the bath.

"Have you finished?" Asked Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi shakes his head and looks very aggrieved.