Part 34

Looking at the discussion, the assistant silently handed the mobile phone to Shang Chengze, "brother Shang, you can either send a Reuters with a cat. Everyone seems to like cats. Wen Mingyi's one with a cat has a high forwarding volume."

Shang Chengze then reluctantly picked up Siam on the ground and took a picture with it.

But on his micro blog, he also wants to create a look like Siam: let me show you my little cute.

Everyone looked at the photo of Siam with innocent blue eyes, while shouting cute, generally joking that it's cold, it's time to let Siam mine!

Shang Chengze didn't bother to read these comments. Seeing his data coming up, he was satisfied with returning his mobile phone to his assistant. As for the cat, he threw it back to the ground after he had finished taking photos.

"It's dirty." Shang Chengze asked his assistant for a wet towel and wiped his hands.

Little Siam was standing on the ground, licking his hair, not knowing that he was rejected again.

Jiang Zimo was having dinner with Wen Bo when he saw the hot search on the micro blog of "strange fate of pets". Wen Bo looked at him staring at his mobile phone, a gloomy look, curious way, "what's the matter? Is the steak bad? Let's change. "

"No Jiang Zimo looked up at him and said in a low voice, "I just think it's unfair to be naive."

I don't know why.

Jiang Zimo looked at the steak on his plate. He cut the steak into small pieces and complained softly, "my efforts are nothing to others. No matter how hard I try, I can't compare with some people who were born to stand on the finish line. Obviously, I have paid a lot, but in the end, we only see him. It's ridiculous. "

He raised his head and gave a smile to Wen Bo. He said: "so, God is unfair. Some people, even if they are willful and mischievous, don't understand the rules, but they can still get along and be liked by others. But some people, no matter how hard they try, can't get a good voice from others. People are really incomparable. "

"Who do you mean?" Wen Bo doesn't understand.

"It's OK. I'll just complain. You don't have to take it seriously. Let's eat."

But Wen Bo couldn't eat it. He looked at Jiang Zimo's worried color in his eyebrows and said, "you don't have to think like this. Those who don't understand rules and regulations will naturally be taught to be human. If you are so good, you will surely live better than him."

"No way." Jiang Zimo said to himself, "he's a big star. I'm an ordinary person."

"But you don't look worse than a star." Wen Bo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, "if you want me to say, you are more beautiful than many stars now!"

Jiang Zimo said with a smile, "don't be kidding."

"I mean it. Xiaomo, if you want to shoot TV, you can tell me that I'll help you. It's just that the entertainment industry is too messy. I personally think you're not suitable there, so I don't want you to go. "

"But isn't Wen Mingyi already in the entertainment business?"

"He's not like you." Wen Bo said contemptuously, "how can you compare yourself with him?"

Jiang Zimo sighed, "I don't want to compare with him. Where can I compare with him? No matter what he does or how he does it, junduo is willing to forgive him. I'm the villain between them. " He said, and then showed the expression of self mockery before, "also, I should not have been involved, and Wen Mingyi didn't like me, every time he saw me, he always looked at me coldly, hoping that I would disappear immediately. Do I hate that? Is it worth him hating me so much? " Wen Bo quickly comforted, "that's his bad character, not your problem. How can you be annoying? He is annoying."