Part 24

"You are crazy!" Wen Mingyi is shocked.

But soon Wen Mingyi found out that the black back leg was lame. He couldn't see it when he stood up and ran at first, but now he can see it. He remembered that at the last second before opening the door, the black back squeezed Labrador away and said, "my leg is wrong". He should have known that his leg was injured and he couldn't run much. So, Just gave Labrador the lead.

Wen Mingyi bites his teeth and looks at Heibei's escape. He rushes to the dog dealers who haven't got on the bus yet. He wants to fight his life to stop the dog dealers so that other dogs can escape. Wen Mingyi felt that his eyes were a little hot. He looked at husky, who was next to him, and said calmly, "follow them. Don't let these dogs lose. If any dog can't run, you can carry them. Be sure to keep up with Xiaola, or you won't find your way back. "

Husky nodded, "I know."

Wen Mingyi said that you must remember it, otherwise you will lose your way.

When he finished, he turned around and ran back. Husky was surprised and said, "where are you going, big brother?" Then he was ready to go back with him.

Wen Mingyi rebuked, "leave me alone, follow Xiaola closely, I'll come back to you later."

Husky stopped and went on running with Labrador and the dogs.

Black back is in front of the dog dealer. When three dog dealers catch a dog, it is the most difficult one to catch. Now they see that it is also the one who causes trouble. They are so angry that they beat them with sticks.

However, the black back is also smart. He has effectively dodged for several times. Wen Mingyi sees that the dog dealer is about to hit him. He hastens to speed up, but suddenly feels a familiar feeling in his body. Almost instantly, he realized that it was nine o'clock and he was going to change back.

Wen Mingyi looks around in a hurry, trying to find a shelter for himself. Soon, he found a large garbage can not far away. Wen Mingyi ran to it and hid behind.

The garbage can was too smelly, but he couldn't care about it at this time. He looked around to make sure there was no one. After a while, when he was conscious again, he saw his hands, white and thin hands with five fingers separated.

Wen Mingyi ran out from behind the garbage can with a lunge. Black back was beaten after all, but the more he was beaten, the more fierce he was. He was beaten and bit the other side's hand. The other side became angry, threw a stick, grabbed the other side's hand and started shooting.

"What are you doing?" Wen Mingyi said sternly.

The three dog dealers were stunned and looked at each other. They didn't understand why a person suddenly appeared here, especially his clothes didn't fit in here.

Taking advantage of their stupidity, Heibei jumped on them with a few paws, which scared one of the dog dealers back, while the other shot him.

"Get out of the way." The dog dealer shouts at Wen Mingyi.

But Wen Mingyi has already come. When the dog dealer who was scratched by black back kicked black back out, he picked up the stick that was thrown on the ground by the dog dealer and beat the person in front of him.

Wen Mingyi has practiced. When Wen Mingyi and Si junduo were both young, Si junduo's mother liked to watch family ethics dramas. At that time, it was shown on TV that someone kidnapped the son or daughter of a local tycoon to extort a high ransom. The Secretary's mother watched TV and looked at her son. She thought that boys should have the ability to protect themselves. So he specially invited a retired special forces soldier to teach Si junduo some boxing.