Part 93

At the end of the matter, the director used his own contacts to find an actor he had worked with before, and let him join the group all night to save the scene in a hurry.

After hearing what his agent said to him, Kangjie shook his head speechlessly. "It's just two days since shooting started and it's changed again. There are so many plays in this crew."

"That's fine." The agent said, "I've seen the change. I've cooperated with director Li before. The acting skills are OK, so you don't have to waste your time all the time."

"That's true." Kang Jie nodded, but Jiang Zimo was just pushed in and kicked out two days later. It was really like a joke.

The next day, when new actors entered the group, guanbo found an excuse to post a microblog and announced that Chen Fei would play Qin Ke. Fans look at the changes of actor No. 3 and don't know how to change again.

"What's the matter with Jiang Zimo?"

"It should be. It's not that Jiang Zimo is unwell, so he changed Chen Fei."

"Physical discomfort is just an excuse. If it's really physical discomfort, how can you bring money into the group to rob other people's roles? It must be that there has been too much online noise these days, so the crew changed people."

"The crew won't change people because there is a lot of noise on the Internet. I think maybe it's because the people who praise him don't want to."

"Before, it wasn't reported that Jiang Zimo's acting skills were not very good and he couldn't take on Kang Jie's play, so did Kang Jie say something about him? Maybe he couldn't bear it."

"Who knows, but it's a good thing that Jiang Zimo has gone. I'd like to go to Da Pu, ha ha ha."

"Yes, ha ha ha."

"It's better for Jiang Zimo to get out of the entertainment business completely and never let me see him again."

There was a lot of discussion, but they were not sure what it was. However, netizens themselves don't like him. Now that he has been replaced, everyone is happy. It's just a pity that the person who replaced Jiang Zimo is not Wen Mingyi.

"I don't know what Wen Mingyi is shooting in his next play."

"Let's make a drama. I saw the advertisement that Wen Mingyi and Kangjie made together before. His performance is quite decent. Let's make a drama."

"My younger brother is so young that he is suitable for making youth idol dramas. Campus dramas are very good. I want to see my beautiful younger brother and sister fall in love."

"My brother doesn't have a costume yet. It's better to make a costume play."

Netizens enthusiastically suggested to him one by one, but these were destined to have nothing to do with Wen Mingyi. Zhao Wangyu's team is about to return home. With this news comes the release boy they are required to audition for. He is over 176, 18 to 26 years old, and can perform with or without experience.

Cheng Lu in the first moment to see Wen Mingyi sent a resume, "no matter can be selected, director Zhao's film, fight for it is always right." She said to Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi smiles and replies, "well, you're right."

I just hope that when the time comes, he will show up at the audition scene and don't scare Zhao to death.

"The audition time has not been set yet, but it should be in early May. I'll remind you then."" Good Wen Mingyi finished and hung up.

When Si junduo came back, he saw Wen Mingyi watching the movie in a good mood. "Is there anything good?" he asked.