Part 29

Wen Mingyi just woke up in the morning and saw the wechat sent by Zheng Feng on his mobile phone: new song, listen to it in advance, and you will be jealous when you see our new song.

Below this message is an audio file.

Wen Mingyi yawns, takes a picture of the script he put at the head of the bed, and then mosaics it to Zheng Feng.

Wen Mingyi: I'll give you a look at the new script in advance. When it's time to save it, the official will announce it. You've carried your breath.

Zheng Feng originally wanted to show off, but he didn't expect to be shown off by the other party. He was so angry that he threw his mobile phone on the table. Two seconds later, he picked up his mobile phone curiously, enlarged the script photo sent by Wen Mingyi, and looked at it carefully.

Zheng Feng: what script? It's not a drama that can't be broadcast after shooting, is it?

Wen Mingyi: you'd better not know. I'm afraid you're going to carry your breath now~

When he finished typing, he made a special wave number. Zheng Feng looked at the wave number and couldn't sit down on the spot. He kicked song he, who was sitting opposite the dining table eating breakfast, "is Wen Mingyi going to film?"

While eating steamed buns, song he replied, "I don't know."

"You don't know anything." Zheng Feng was speechless. "Aren't you two on good terms? Before the game, I saw you two very close, now he is not with us, you don't care about it

Song he raised his eyes to see him. There are boundaries and distances between the concerns of normal people. He wants to know everything like you.

He has now seen clearly that Wen Mingyi is the person Zheng Feng cares about most in the world. If he didn't know that Zheng Feng and Wen Mingyi are at odds, he would have doubted whether Zheng Feng is secretly in love with Wen Mingyi. All day long, other people didn't see him care so much. When he came to Wen Mingyi, Zheng Feng wanted to know how many meals Wen Mingyi ate a day, what he ate and how much he ate.

Zheng Feng saw that he didn't speak and was still eating steamed stuffed buns slowly, so he was in a hurry, "how can you still eat? You should ask

Song he is tired. Do you remember to eat or fight? Did you forget the result of the last question? Want to be ridiculed again?

However, Zheng Feng is probably really remember to eat or not remember to fight, good scar forget pain, immediately stood up, went to song he, picked up song he's mobile phone on the table and put it into his hand, "you now send wechat to ask Wen Mingyi, see what he said, don't mention me this time!"

Song he

Zheng Feng pushed him, "come on, dawdle."

Song he had to type perfunctorily and slowly: are you going to film? What kind of play?

Zheng Feng stood behind him, staring at his mobile phone. Seeing that he didn't mention himself, he reached out to help him to send.

As soon as Wen Mingyi finished washing up, he laughed when he saw this wechat. He almost knew that Zheng Feng was standing behind his mobile phone without guessing. He picked up his cell phone and made a voice in a good mood.

Zheng Feng see Wen Mingyi made voice over, quickly over song he's shoulder point broadcast, Wen Mingyi bright voice so clear and clear resounded through the dormitory restaurant.

"It's Zheng Feng who asked you to ask me. I know that curiosity can kill the dead cat. It's not necessarily, but it can kill him! Let him scratch his heart and lungs. Ha ha ha