"My God, this fan cafe is too big! No wonder Wen Mingyi is envious of his real name in this issue of top

"It's a beautiful picture, isn't it!! I think it's too beautiful for a passer-by. I can't do it any more. I want to buy this magazine, too! "

"It's already sold out online. Go upstairs and have a look offline. I just went to our newsstand over there, and there's no more to sell."

While talking, many other star fans ran to Vivian's microblog and asked the goddess if she could take a picture of my brother / sister / brother / sister?

Sane fan quickly went to plan his own fan, "come on, it's not appropriate. - >"

"

But some fans still said, "if you don't try, how can you know that you can't! I think my brother is much better than Wen Mingyi. Wen Mingyi can do it. Why can't my brother do it? "

Soon, Vivian sent his second micro blog: Wen Mingyi's mother powder, only like him, thank you!

Wen Mingyi's fans are excited to express themselves one after another, while others' fans are unwilling and have no choice.

Wen Mingyi looked at the hot search on the Internet and Wen Wei's Micro blog, and said, "why do you still open a micro blog?"

Wen Wei said calmly, "Anna reminded me. Besides, it can also interact with you."

Wen Mingyi, "do you still want to interact with me?"

Wen Wei looked at him with her mobile phone at ease. "I'm leaving in a few days." She said, "I didn't play microblog before. I didn't know you were a star. Now I have microblog. When I miss you later, I can see what happened to you recently."

As soon as Wen Mingyi heard that she was going to leave, he felt a little lost. "How can you miss me?"

Wen Wei approached him and hugged him. "Of course I miss you, but I didn't tell you when I miss you."

Wen Mingyi lowers his head and doesn't look at her.

Wen Wei sighed, "Mingming, in a few years, my mother wants to shoot everything, then I will never leave you, good at home with you, OK?"" No Wen Mingyi has a hard tongue.

"I'm sorry," Wen Wei said, "but now, I still have my job. I can't stay with you all the time."

Wen Mingyi doesn't understand. He looks at Wen Wei, "I never let you stay by my side. I just hope you can think of me more time and come back to see me more time. You are busy, I understand, but no matter how busy you are, you can't spare 30 days to accompany me 365 days a year! Even if you don't come back, it's OK for you to call me a few times, isn't it? "

"I'm just afraid that every time I see you, every time I call you, I'm not willing to leave. I want to stay with you a little longer. Just like now, I should have left long ago, but when I look at you, I can't bear it. I can only keep pushing back the days when I go back. "

"So you think I don't exist? Do you leave me at home and never care? " Wen Mingyi felt uncomfortable, "do you know that we went to the mountain area to shoot last year, where there was an earthquake. If I didn't guess in advance, if we didn't leave, I would die there forever. When you come back, only your son's body will greet you!"

"Ming Ming!" Wenwei covers his mouth.

She looks at Wen Mingyi with guilt, fear and sadness in her eyes.

Wen Mingyi pushed away her hand and said coldly, "but it should be no different to you. Without me, you will be more free."

"Why do you think so?" Wen Wei frowned and her eyes were full of sadness. "If something happens to you, I won't forgive myself. I know, I'm sorry for you, I'm not a good mother, I'm not even as good as the most ordinary ones, so I'll try my best to compensate you in other ways. "