People are shocked. Is it so powerful?

Soon, someone popularized science. "The master of the story is right. Vivian is really great. She can be said to be the best photographer in the 21st century. Basically, she picked up all the awards she could get at home and abroad. The only one who didn't get it was because she was Chinese, so she didn't meet the selection criteria. But even so, she also enjoys high treatment in the world. It is said that she easily does not take business orders and does not take pictures of people. Once she does, the cost of photography will be very high. "

"So, top paid a lot of money for Vivian to shoot Wen Mingyi? It's impossible. Is Wen Mingyi the son of top

"You won't get this kind of treatment for your son. Vivian's offer is too high. Top is unnecessary and can't afford it. I prefer that Vivian didn't know why he took a picture of Wen Mingyi, so "top" replaced Wen Mingyi's picture with the cover. "

"It's also very strange. Vivian is so powerful as you say. Why is she willing to take pictures of Wen Mingyi? Why is Wen Mingyi? Did Wen Mingyi save Vivian's life? "

"Who knows."

Newspaper!!! Vivian started a microblog

People who eat melons are scared to drop them!

"Weibo today?"??? Wait, didn't she have a microblog before? "

"I don't think so. I didn't circle her when I saw the official blog of top tweeting."

"Lying trough!! Vivian tweeted! "

"Let me have a look at the screenshot upstairs. What did you send?"

"Let me be healthy, and I want to be healthy."

"[picture]."

"Can I have a text version? The network speed is too bad, I can't see the picture, thank you

"Back upstairs, the text version is - Vivian: it's so cool! Lovely and handsome! Little angel [kiss] [kiss] [kiss]. "

All of you

"So Vivian is Wen Mingyi's fan?"

"Ma Fen?"

"No, it's impossible..."

"Is Wen Mingyi so powerful? Half a year after his debut, now that there is no TV, there is no movie at all. Have you already absorbed such a big fan? I don't believe it

"Don't believe it upstairs. Vivian admits it. Here's the screenshot." When people looked at the picture, Vivian replied to a netizen named give me a cup of warm water.

Give me a glass of warm water: Goddess down to earth hard, the goddess of the clearly too good-looking! Thank the goddess for coming down this time! I hope everything goes well in the future!

Vivian: you're welcome. After all, I'm a real mom~

Eating melon masses look at, only feel that the hands of the melon are sour! Why don't these big guys look at our brother / sister / brother / sister!!! Our brother / sister / brother / sister is 10000 times better than Wen Mingyi!!

Soon Vivian and Wen Mingyi went on a hot search together.

Marketing numbers have come to an end: shock!!! Vivian, an internationally renowned photographer, took the cover for Wen Mingyi and called himself his mother's fan!

The pictures of Jiugongge are Vivian's international awards and Wen Mingyi's magazine photos.

Netizens are talking about it, but they think that the dimensional walls are broken.