Chu Muqing brought her dinner back to the table, sat down and didn't move her chopsticks.

Lin Xi ate too quickly and accidentally choked and quickly turned her face away and coughed.

Chu Muqing glanced at her and asked with a frown, "How are you feeling?"

During the susceptible period of Alpha, emotions will become uncontrollable.

Lin Xi blinked and said the truth: "Not very good." She immediately looked at the other party and added with a smile, "I will try my best to restrain myself and not lose my temper, don't worry."

Chu Muqing responded lightly, "It's okay."

Lin Xi had been silent since the beginning and Chu Muqing thought she was becoming irritable and was deliberately suppressing it.

It seems so.

In fact, Lin Xi is very adaptable to this. Alpha's temper during the susceptible period will become irritable. Here, she can restrain herself as much as possible, which is similar to getting up. Because of lack of sleep, her mood is instantly violent but... in In reality, no one wants to get used to it.

It's really a particularly rude thing to vent one's temper and dissatisfaction with people for random excuses.

Of course she would not do this to Chu Muqing, nor would she do this to anyone.

Her temper was easy to control but what made her feel ashamed was actually her possessiveness towards Chu Muqing.

I don't know if it was because of the susceptibility period, some of the thoughts that she had deliberately ignored and dared not to begin to magnify infinitely in her heart.

Her feelings for Chu Muqing also became extremely strange. This person seemed to be very present. Her delicate facial features, the aura on her body, her slender waist and even the voice of her voice made her feel something which Cannot be ignored.

Everything about the other party made her feel itchy and she clearly told herself rationally that the person didn't like you and even if you had any ideas, the other party was just helping you through the differentiation period.

But then another thought pops up in my mind, what if?

Before you know it, the pasta on the plate was finished.

On the other hand, Chu Muqing was still eating in a leisurely manner. The other party didn't seem to notice her "peeking" and Lin Xi became more and more emboldened to look at her.

Chu Muqing's eyes are very good-looking, even if she has a cold look that is indifferent to happiness and anger on weekdays, she will still laugh.

At this moment, Chu Muqing raised her eyebrows.

Looking at each other, Lin Xi was stunned.

When her eyes flickered, she subconsciously looked at the eyelashes on her eyes and recalled her posture when she smiled lightly..

"Lin Xi, what are you looking at?" Chu Muqing asked her curiously, not knowing what she was doing.

Lin Xi quickly looked away and replied calmly, "I'll see when you finish eating." She added without changing her face, "I'm in charge of washing the dishes."

Chu Muqing frowned slightly.

Lin Xi looked down at the time on the phone, it was almost eleven o'clock at night.

At this moment, a message from Mama Lin came from the top of the phone screen.

——[Wait someday, take her home for dinner. ]