HAPPY NEW YEAR, BROTHER

SEASON TWO, CHAPTER THREE
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BROTHER

It had been a good twenty minutes - Robin had one as many shots as possible before Maddy dragged her to dance

It had been a good twenty minutes - Robin had one as many shots as possible before Maddy dragged her to dance. Maddy was mostly grinding on her, as Robin fake smacked her ass, making Kat laugh.

She'd managed to get Maddy off the dance floor when she saw Cassie in the corner of her eye, stumbling around the corner with Lexi in tow. She grabbed Maddy's hand before running over to Cassie, the drink adding to her bubbly mood.

"Cassie!" Robin yelled, throwing her arm's around Cassie, who looked very dazed and confused, tears clearly in the corner of her eyes - Robin knew McKay was here, so guessed something had happened between them.

"Happy new year! I love you!" Maddy added, throwing her arms around Cassie too, Cassie now stuck in between the two girls - it was suffocating really, knowing she'd done what she'd done, knowing what they were doing. It was weird.

"Yo Cass, Can we talk?" McKay asked, appearing basically out of thin air. The two girls let her go, and let her leave with McKay.

"Why is Cassie acting so fucking weird?" Lexi asks the two with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's drunk, Lex, she's always weird when drunk," Maddy said simply.

"I'm gonna go get another drink," Robin said, walking into the kitchen. The only other person in there was Nate.

She poured some vodka into her cup, way too much, but she didn't care. She was enjoying herself. She grabbed the cola to add to it, mixing it with her finger before bringing the cup up to her lips, catching a glimpse of Fezco, and Lexi who had just sat next to him.

"Happy new year, Robin," She heard from next to her, her eyes drifting over to Nate. He wasn't looking at her, opting to stare forward as he took a sip from his cup.

Robin just stayed silent - this was the first time he's talked to her since the formal - excluding behind a bathroom door.

"You're still pissed at me, right?" He asked then, moving his attention to look at his sister, "For that phone call I made."

Robin took a large gulp of her drink, trying to drown any memory of when Nate ratted out Fez to the cops and he got raided.

"Still wouldn't have had to happen if you had just told me what you told him," He said then, moving to stand shoulder to shoulder with her. He turned towards her body just as Fez looked at her - she went out of view as Nate leaned in front of her.