JAILBAIT

CHAPTER ELEVEN
YOU"RE FUCKING JOKING

Forty minutes had gone by, and all Robin had done was stand next to Nate, watching her parents give out Chilli,  it would be fine if she had nothing to look forward to, or someone to talk to, but that just wasn't the case

Forty minutes had gone by, and all Robin had done was stand next to Nate, watching her parents give out Chilli, it would be fine if she had nothing to look forward to, or someone to talk to, but that just wasn't the case.

She watched as Jules approached the stand, somewhat apprehensively, which made her smile. She'd missed the girl, not seeing her since school. She looked pretty, all dolled up for the carnival.

"Hi Jules!" Robin yelled to her, making the girls head snap towards her, somewhat nervously. The yell from Robin made Cal turn his head towards her friend, his whole body freezing at the sight of her.

Robin noticed.

He walked towards Jules slowly, looking towards Marsha who was serving another customer, before looking down at the table in front of him, avoiding eye contact with Jules, "Hi. Can I help you?"

Robin watched on suspiciously, both of them were acting weird - had they met before? She looked over at Nate, his jaw was clenched watching them. Weird.

"Uh, can I please have a small cup of chilli?" Jules asked him, also avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, sure."

It was silent as Cal grabbed a small cup for her, beginning to scoop it in. Robin took the time to look at her brothers, to see if they noticed anything weird too - Aaron was busy finishing a beer, not a care in his mind, whereas Nate was staring intensely at her dad and Jules. She bumped his leg slightly to get his attention, but his gaze didn't move.

She looked back over at Cal, before catching sight of someone stood between the trailers opposite - Rue was watching with wide eyes - something had to be going on.

Her attention was taken off of Rue when Cal dropped the chilli, "Oh, shoot," He said quietly, "Sorry."

She watched Jules look back at Rue with a 'you see?' look, and Robin's heart dropped.

There was no fucking way.

She looked over at Nate, bumping his leg again, and this time he did look over. She nodded her head subtly over to Jules and Cal, a sad look on her features. Nate knew exactly what she was asking, and nodded his head.

She turned back to Look at Jules and Cal, only to see Jules walking away, Cal frozen looking off at her.

"Yo, Robin, who was that?" Aaron asked her, noticing she was watching the girl walk away.