I DO IT FOR YOU, RUE!

CHAPTER ONE
I DO IT FOR YOU, RUE!

Robin Jacobs didn't like being a Jacobs

Every day she spent every waking hour staying as far away from the house as she could, finding excuse after excuse for reasons to miss dinner, to miss seeing her mother, or her father, or her brothers. She didn't enjoy her mothers company, her mom was obsessed with the way Robin looked, living vicariously through her only daughter. Her dad and her hadn't had a solid relationship since she was a child, and Nate was a dick. The only one she could somewhat stand was Aaron, and that wasn't exactly respected in the Jacobs household.

You see, Robin was like me, she just didn't like to admit it. Only difference between me and her? I had been to rehab and she hadn't.

"Robin? You listening?" Nate asked from the drivers seat, he was dropping her off to Maddy's house to get ready for Mckay's party. He never liked her walking on her own, feeling the need to protect her and keep her safe, she was his younger sister after all. He loved her, and he didn't trust anyone else around her.

"Sorry, what?" She asked him, turning her head from looking out the window and over to him. She'd smoked a blunt before getting in the car, Nate couldn't remember the last time he had a conversation with her where she was sober.

"I said did you need to go to Fez's before we go, but clearly you've already been," He says, his tone clearly snarky, and she rolls her eyes, looking back out to the window.

"If the offers on the table," She mumbles, grabbing her purse, "Yeah."

"Okay," he sighs, he know he enabled her and he knew it wasn't good for her to pump her body full of drugs, but if it kept her from going insane it didn't matter. It was easy to see that Robin wasn't exactly the most sane person. None of the Jacobs family were, they lived in a house built off of lies.

They got to Fez's quickly, Nate getting out to get her a gram of cocaine, he refused to take her money to do so, knowing ever since she got caught on Molly last year, her parents monitored her money and where it went.

As she sat in the car, she noticed none other than Rue Bennett standing at the gas station, alive and breathing. She sent the girl a small wave, that Rue reciprocated. Robin was sure Rue would be at Mckay's party, so they'd catch up later.

Nate got back into the car, passing the small bag over to Robin, she didn't say a word to him as he pulled out, looking out of his window and shouting, "I'd do it for you, Rue!"

"You're gross, you know that?" She mumbled, looking down at her hands.

"What was that?" He asks, her tone once again filled with venom.