HALLOWEEN PARTY

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
HALLOWEEN PARTY

When Robin arrived at the party she was not fucked up enough to handle it

When Robin arrived at the party she was not fucked up enough to handle it. She'd b-lined to the kitchen, hoping to find as many alcoholic beverages as possible.

Mouse had been texting her all day - all of which she left unopened, the messages started off with him just asking her simple questions about her whereabouts, if she needed anything, but they got dark quickly, and she was not at all prepared to think about what was gonna happen if he ever saw her face.

Upon entering the kitchen, she found Kat and Jules, who smiled at her presence as she walked in - they were both in stunning costumes, Jules being Juliet Capulet, Kat being a sexy fucking nun turned dominatrix, Robin didn't put in any effort to dress up.

"You guys look great," Robin told them both as Kat welcomed her in for a small hug - the girl took it, while ignoring Jules' open arm for one too. She grabbed the bottle of vodka, taking a large swig of it, making both of the girls look at her with wide eyes.

"And who are you dressed up as?" Kat asked her as the Jacobs girl drank the vodka again, begging her mind to be a lightweight for once so she couldn't feel the burning down her throat anymore.

"Me. That not scary enough for you?" Robin asked with a lazy smile as Kat laughed, "What are you girls drinking?"

"Tequila," Jules told her, taking a shot, and Robin nodded, not her favourite, but anything that burns usually does a good enough job. She downed more vodka, Kat grabbing it from her.

"Dude, it's been three minutes and like half of the shit in there is gone," Kat reprimanded her, making Robin send her a confused glare.

"It's a party. I'm here to drink." Robin argued, snatching the bottle back, "Cheers ladies. Let's get fucked up!"

The two girls shared a look before bringing their cups up to meet Robins vodka bottle, all taking a shot straight after.

"Tequila makes me aggressive," Kat told them with a gremace.

"Tequila makes me wanna dance," Jules replied with a wide smile.

"I, uh, once took, like, ten Vicodin, and drank an entire thing of tequila, and then I like blacked out for three days," Rue then pipes up from the side of Robin, Robin jumping, not completely aware of her presence, "But while I was blacked out, I, like, still went to school and did homework and shit. It was really weird."

The three girls were silent, staring at her a little confused at the jump in severity of their issues with tequila.

"That's why you went to rehab, and I didn't," Robin says to her, taking another sip from the vodka.