LIKE, PERF

CHAPTER SEVEN
LIKE, PERF

Before they knew it, the girls were all round Cassie's, helping the girl get ready for her weekend away with McKay

"I wanna look cute, but not eager," Cassie said as she grabbed an item of clothing out of her closet. To say she was stressed was an understatement - she wanted to look good for the boy, she really liked him after all.

"Then don't wear that top," Maddy said, sparing her a glance, straddling Robin's lap as she plucked the girl's eyebrows.

From an outsiders perspective, the two looked like a couple, there was no denying it. The girls in the room even found it a little too much - they would never really speak up about it, not wanting the two to be uncomfortable, but it was quite cute how close the two were.

"This? I thought it looked good," Cassie had a from on her features as she held the top up to her body. Robin moved her head to look over at Cassie, smiling slightly - it was the top she had bought Cassie for her birthday last year.

"It does look good, Maddy's just an asshole," Robin tells the girl. Maddy gasps, slapping Robin's face lightly which made the girl laugh.

"Bitch," Maddy muttered, using her hand to hold Robin's cheek so she could hold her head still, trying to perfect Robin's left brow.

"I don't really know if I like this body suit though," Cassie said, holding up a different outfit in the mirror. She then held up the previous top, turning to Maddy, "Why don't you like this?"

Robin tuned out the girls conversation as she looked at Maddy's face, the girl extremely concentrated on Robin's eyebrows. Robin decided to move her hand from where it lay on the desk, onto Maddy's thigh, pinching it.

"Ouch!" Maddy jumped, "You bitch!"

Robin laughed, rubbing the area she had pinched soothingly as Maddy calmed down, "You're lucky I don't just shave your eyebrows off, you deserve it," Maddy told her, making Robin laugh again, leaning her head back, "Stay still! I'm almost done!"

Cassie sighed, holding up a new top as both Robin and Maddy turned to look at her.

"Love that," Maddy instantly said, accompanied by Robin's nod of approval.

"Like, perf," BB said from the corner - she'd been on the phone all day, messaging this guy from St Marys, vape flying around the air every once In a while.

"Lex?" Cassie asks.

"It's cute," Lexi nods her head.