I HAVE TO FUCKING PEE

SEASON TWO, CHAPTER ONE
I HAVE TO FUCKING PEE

It had been a weird couple of weeks for Robin Jacobs

It had been a weird couple of weeks for Robin Jacobs. She was happy, Maddy had chosen her, and in turn, she'd been over at Maddy's house most days - Nate hadn't said a word to her since the formal, which Robin was expecting to continue until he finally blew up and yelled at her for something. It turns out that blood on the night of the formal had been a miscarriage, funnily enough, Mouse's baby died the same day he did - call it what you want, but if anything it was a good sign of things to come.

Maddy had been the one to go to the hospital with her to get it checked out, and the nurse was more than shocked to see the two girls celebrate when she gave the news that Robin had miscarried. But either way, Robin spent the rest of that night with Maddy, drinking till the sun came up.

"You look hot," Robin said bluntly as Maddy arrived in the driveway of the house the New Year's Eve party was being held at. Maddy was accompanied by Kat and Jules, the two of them giggling as they went into the house, Maddy staying with Robin for a moment.

"Thank you," Maddy smiled at Robin, moving closer and putting her hands on Robin's waist, looking her up and down, analysing the outfit she had agreed to on FaceTime. It's not that Maddy didn't trust Robin to dress nicely, but if Robin always had her way she would've turned up in sweatpants, "Nice corset."

"Thank you, I can't breathe," Robin joked, as Maddy looked back up into her eyes.

"When did you get here?" Maddy asks her, her hands squeezing Robin's hips softly, making the girl jump a little. Robin had got a ride from her dad. He didn't want her driving drunk, and he wanted an opportunity to talk to her. She hadn't talked to him since finding out about the tape of him and Jules, still finding the whole thing freaky, and he didn't get any luck speaking to her on the way there.

"Twenty or so minutes ago," Robin answered, her own hands moving onto Maddy's own, pulling them off of her, Maddy gave her a look, moving her hands once again to sit on Robin's hips.

"What are you up to, Perez?" Robin then asked, her eyebrows lifting as she looked down at Maddy.

"Am I not allowed to touch you?" Maddy then asked, her voice seductive and quiet, only for Robin to hear.

"Oh you can touch me all you want, just not when my brother could appear at any moment," Robin then answered, and Maddy nodded, moving to snake her arms around Robin's waist, leaning into her shoulder to whisper into her ear.

"Then let's go somewhere private, hm?"

Robin's eyes closed for a moment, before opening and grabbing Maddy's hand, dragging her into the house as quickly as possible.