WHAT THE FUCK?

CHAPTER EIGHT
WHAT THE FUCK?

After Maddy and Robin arrived at Robins house, Maddy left her to go to Nate's room

After Maddy and Robin arrived at Robins house, Maddy left her to go to Nate's room. Robin herself went to her own, sitting on the side of the bed as her leg bounced against the floor anxiously. Her hand was in her pocket, hovering dangerously over the pills she had stolen from Cassie and Lexi's cupboard.

She wished she was stronger than this, that she could've just left the pills there, or better yet thrown the pills she had taken from their home into the toilet, never to be seen again. That was the logical thing to do, but Robin wasn't exactly logical.

It didn't get better when she started to hear banging on the wall, as well as moans. It made her grimace and close her eyes - that was her brother for crying out loud.

She stood up and went to sit at her vanity, humming to herself in hopes of drowning out what was going on next door - she wished her best friend and brother were more considerate of her being next door, but they were in their own little world.

She let out a sigh as she put the two pills on her desk, staring at them.

Robin couldn't help the hurt feeling she felt hearing what she had heard. She went from so intimate with Maddy, to the point Suze thought they were dating, to having to hear her get off with someone else. Maddy wasn't hers, and she knew that, so why did it hurt so much?

She crushed up the pill with the palm of her hand - what Maddy didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

She snorted it quickly, leaning back in her chair after she had done it, closing her eyes as the house fell silent, before a shower started running. Thank god it was over.

She walked over to her bed, lying down and getting comfortable under the blankets, trying her best to not think about anything and just fall asleep. Everything was easier when you were asleep, you didn't have to think for yourself, you were basically dead to the world without the actually being dead apart.

Robin often found herself wishing she could just sleep through her teenage years, and wake up when she was twenty one - out of the Jacob's household, somewhere far away at college or with a job, somewhere where she didn't have to talk to Nate, or Cal, or Marsha.

That happy feeling from the pill soon came into play as a smile made its way across her face - she snuggled further into the covers, feeling herself drifting, when her door was opened, and a stunned Maddy Perez was on the other side.

"Maddy?" Robin whispered, eyes wide - she hadn't expected the girl to come in, and she was well on her way to being very high, something Maddy would notice, "Now's not the best time, I'm really tired."