BLOOD

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
BLOOD

A/N (DELETING SOON)THIS IS PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE, READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

A/N (DELETING SOON)
THIS IS PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE, READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. THANKS LADS.

ALSO NOT EDITED SORRY

"Are you sure?" Robin asked, her head spinning as she stared at Maddy, "My dad, and Jules? On tape?"

It all made sense now - the carnival, how weird Jules and her dad had been, how angry he was at Robin, how he'd looked through her room for something that wasn't there. he'd been looking for that tape, he had just got the wrong sibling.

"I'm sure, Robin," Maddy said, "I've hidden it, but I thought you should know," Maddy said, "And we're gonna have to tell Jules eventually."

"Fuck Jules," Robin shook her head, bringing her knees to her chest as she shook her head, "I- What the fuck."

They were both silent for a couple of minutes, the only sound being the echo of music from the gym. Maddy was letting Robin think and Robin was trying hard not to get up and yell in Jules' face.

"Can I ask you something?" Maddy asked, and Robin stayed still, only moving her head to rest on her knee, her cheek smooshed against it as she looked at Maddy, giving her silent permission.

"The pregnancy test I gave you... it came back negative right?"

Maddy watched Robin's face suddenly crumple, before she hid it between her legs, her body wracking with sobs, suddenly very overwhelmed with the entire situation. Maddy's own heart sunk to her stomach as she leaned forward, placing her arms around Robin carefully to hug her. She pulled Robin backwards and into her chest as she cried, and Robin quickly turned her body to latch onto Maddy, crying into her neck as she tried to catch her breath.

From her own father fucking her classmate, to Mouse and his fucking sperm, to Nate and his weird hold over Maddy, and his weird obsession with hurting her, she was completely and utterly overwhelmed.

"I've got you," Maddy whispered, moving her hand up and down Robin's arm comfortingly, letting the girl cry, "I'm so sorry, Robin, I'm so sorry."

"I don't have the money for an abortion," Robin said quietly, "And I can't go to my parents, or Nate, they'd blame me and ask too many questions - I can't go through that, Maddy, I can't."

"How much is it?" Maddy asked.

"It can be up to nine hundred," Robin said, wiping her eyes, "I only have four hundred."